[3.1] Ngama Flicker! - Built for Clearing & Bosses - Smokes Red Elder

[3.1] Ngama Flicker! | Great Single Target and AOE DPS | 6k+ HP | Awesome | NO ABYSSUS (Semi-Tanky)

Please leave a comment in the comments section!

IGN: Tarnished_NgamahFlicker

Flicker strike is amazing, but man, its time to change it up. Time to embrace single target damage AND AOE clear with survivability! Lets do it in style by throwing molten balls all over the place!

Why Ngama Axe?
- Extra DPS on bosses from molten balls (GOOD AMOUNT)
- Free elemental conversion
- Decent base damage

Forewarning:
- I work 2 jobs, so I barely have time to play. I have only done one T16 map (Chimera) and killed the boss without any deaths (it was rather easy tbh). I have smoked all versions of the elder. Unfortunately my map drop luck has been abysmal so I have not done Shaper yet, I have a feeling he would die quickly. Also, I just learned how to record videos so you only get 1 so far.

Video of a T13 map with lots of mods:
https://youtu.be/2FyaCoCyOmo

Path of Building (POB): https://pastebin.com/Nzyu52Ch

Bandits: Kill All

Gear - I put this up top because it is most important aspect of all builds. That said, the build is completely viable without the expensive gear.

Spoiler

Mechanics - MUST READ (or your gonna struggle)
Spoiler

Flicker Strike relies on frenzies to keep going, so we use the following together to generate bleed on ourselves and thus unlimited frenzies..

Unfortunately bleed can be pretty brutal, which is why we want to do as little physical damage as possible. We do this by converting MOST (but not all) of our damage to elemental damage. In my build, I converted 99% of physical to elemental by:
- 50% ele on axe
- 20% ele on tree
- 29% ele conversion from "Watcher's Eye" with Hatred

Self bleed is now a joke to me, but currupting blood can be brutal when you hit so fast so I still keep a bleed flask.

Gems:
Spoiler

Chest: Flicker Strike, Melee Phys Damage, Multistrike, Ele Dmg w Attacks, Damage on Full Life
How to do ez 4 off colors:

Spoiler
This may seem difficult, but actually 4 off colors is easy on a 5L. Simply use vorici bench to get 3socket/3red then go back and forth between 3/4 sockets until you get 4 red. Then go 5 socket. I prefer to slam with 150fus for a guaranteed 5L on this chest (I would never do that if this was a 6 socket chest though)

Weapon (DO NOT LINK WEAPON): Conc Effect, Ele Focus, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Physical Projectiles Attack Damage, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Fire Penetration

Helm: Faster Casting, Flame Dash (could use leap slam, but I find this combo much better)

Gloves: CWDT, Immortal Call, Phase Run

Boots: Purity of Lightning, Hatred, Ancestral Protector, Maim

If you love this build, throw me a PM... then throw me an exalt :D (seriously, would appreciate it because I'm probably driving up the price of my gems/gear by sharing this!)
Dernière édition par Stringtheory, le 28 janv. 2018 14:46:43
Dernier bump le 18 mars 2018 00:23:34
Looks like the build i've been looking for to use with Flicker strike, thank's for sharing!
How much of an avg. dmg per hit do you have?
Love the idea, might do this as my last build this league because I havent played a Ngamahu or a Flicker build yet in Abyss.

Also, am I missing something or would this build have ~400 more life, more damage (even against Shaper) and easier resists just by changing body armour to Belly and using Ele. Focus as the 6th link? The shock, freeze and ignite we lose does nothing anyway.

At least with the jewel your PoB has socketed in the body armour. Might get close with an absolute top tier jewel.

It is also 4ex instead of 21ex.

EDIT: It also looks like the build has more than enough damage for clearing maps, even T15. Might be a good idea to mention Ancestral Call for map farming. It will give a huge boost for clearspeed and it will triple the amount of "balls" from the axe so the damage you lose on Flicker is in part gained back.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 17 févr. 2018 09:56:02
I'm guessing this build is broken now thanks to slayer's new bleed immunity?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires