[3.1] Bleedy Beyblade aka Another Damn Cyclone Slayer

This is another stupid 2h cyclone slayer build except it's not good because it doesn't use Starforge/Disfavour/that one really good rare Vaal Axe.

So if you want a GG all-content tanky cyclone slayer, move along. This ain't it.

But if you want to play a fun thematic build that tries to make more BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, then you're in the right place. Because that's what this build does.

Build Goal
The build's goal is really simple. To create a reasonable decent mapping cyclone build that generates as much gore as possible, for happy fun times.

fuck yeah gore

Videos

Chateau (tier 4) run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZGf_1vHS4E&

Infested Valley (tier 8) run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvsvmCG3b8s&

More coming soon.

Current (and recommended) equipment

Explanations:

It's got some good links and Extra Gore. You could get your Extra Gore from a Carnage Heart of Belly of the Beast if you really wanted, but Bringer of Rain gets you where you want to go on a budget and with a pseudo 7-link.

One of my favorite weapons in the game. I wanted to use this in a build. It has the added benefit of doing cool stuff with bleed, which I wanted to scale. The support gems are for the Bone Nova.

More bleed chance and bloody explosions when things die. What's not to like?

All of my other equipment is there to shore up defenses. Its function is obvious.

Passive tree, bandits, ascendancy

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.2/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0McA48ERoTTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEaVSFVI9Mm-CcgLPstMC5TMHcyCTWSNug6UjrhO7ZDMUWaRalHfkz_TeNOKk4yUEdXVFn-Wp9eE185Xz9hIWFSZFJko2VNZadmtmhlbEZvJ287cmxza3Ttdqx343gNeWh673t0fNmCB4TZhO-GYIa0iiKPYJOommqbLaU1plepbq2NrlCwq7KAtfK8n702vqfAGsEEwaPPftNv2L3ZfNrB3ePiYeRR6hjt1-8O707yQfJF89305vVh9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=sainthazard&characterName=LIKE_A_RECORD_BBY
My current passive tree. From here, you mostly just want more life nodes and jewel slots.

For bandits, help Oak. Or Alira if you feel like you may have trouble with resists or mana, but I do not have these problems.

For ascendancies:

I don't think any part of this isn't obvious. Feel free to ask if to you it isn't.

Fun facteroonies

This build has 108% bleed chance against cursed enemies. We use Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy, so what that means is this build has 108% bleed chance.

This build has dogshit defenses but reaches 5k hp without too much trouble, 6 with a bit of a push, so as long as you avoid telegraphed one-shots, Endless Hunger keeps you alive pretty well despite this. That said, I would NOT say this is a HC-viable build. It can be pretty rippy, especially for a mediocre player like me.

This build was the brainchild of a spontaneous theorycrafting session where we wanted to have as many open slots as possible just to see if it could be done. The original concept used Bringer of Rain, White Wind, Thief's Torment, and Kaom's Roots, just to see if a build could be viable on 11 total sockets and while struggling to cap resistances. Over time we took a few ideas to their logical extremes and accidentally created a halfway decent and actually really fun build. Whoops.

Questions/thoughts/concerns? Leave them here, my dudes.
Dernière édition par sainthazard, le 21 janv. 2018 13:51:24
Dernier bump le 26 janv. 2018 06:32:49
Quick question why use melee phys gem when BoR has a lvl 18 melee phys on it? Isn't that the point of using a BoR its to have a pseudo 7 link.
"
readrum a écrit :
Quick question why use melee phys gem when BoR has a lvl 18 melee phys on it? Isn't that the point of using a BoR its to have a pseudo 7 link.

Whoops. Yeah I meant to switch that out, that was a carryover from when I was using Tabula. Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires