Gear advice request

Hi All,

I started playing PoE last league, managed to take down shaper with a whispering ice berserker build. Would like to kill him this league as well with my Gladiator... I followed EE's Blade Flurry Block Gladiator guide to get started. I'm 93 now, can easily take down Minotaur, having trouble with Phoenix and haven't tried others.

Phoenix troubles: I know it may be my inexperience in fighting him. I do put in purity of fire for the fight and bring a ruby flask, but I'm just not seeing his health drop as fast as I would expect it to (or want to). I may be wrong, but I just expected a lot more damage from this build after reading everything about BF single target damage last league.

So my question is, how can I best upgrade my gear? What items should I concentrate on (with specific suggestions)? I think maybe rings? But not sure what exactly I should look for... The character is OG_McQuade (sorry I dont know how to link items in here).

The one obvious upgrade is the helm enchant, I have a helm set aside for it and been farming lab with twice enchanted with no success. I cant afford to buy it, all the currency went into six linking the belly.

Additional notes: Please disregard the auras you see in boots. I've been playing around with them. 90% of the time, its what's in EE's guide, which is Frenzy, Enduring Cry, Herald of Ash and Hatred. I like being tanky so I've tried a grace with Arctic Armour/Tukohama and Anvil setup.

Thanks to anyone who reads/responds.
Dernière édition par Molot, le 11 janv. 2018 12:56:41
Dernier bump le 11 janv. 2018 12:54:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires