Flicker Striker Needs Help

While I was playing Flicker Strike (terminus Est)...While flicker strike was playing me i noticed a lack of dps for boss killing, I tried to use viper strike but nothing really changed. Could you suggest me a somthing that is good for single target and benefits from crits ? (for my second set of weapon Im keeping terminus for trash mobs)
Thanks <3
Dernier bump le 7 janv. 2018 11:14:48
"
devorous a écrit :
While I was playing Flicker Strike (terminus Est)...While flicker strike was playing me i noticed a lack of dps for boss killing, I tried to use viper strike but nothing really changed. Could you suggest me a somthing that is good for single target and benefits from crits ? (for my second set of weapon Im keeping terminus for trash mobs)
Thanks <3

Set your profile to public so we can see your gear?

What tier are you having trouble with? You most likely need to improve your gear, as many people can melt yellow bosses with decent gear and even melt red bosses with great gear. I'm running Terminus Est Flicker this league and you might check out my gear for some ideas.

You want crit chance and flat physical on your rings for more damage. Carnage Heart amulet has worked pretty well for me for an affordable dps amulet.

There is a new guide for Oni-Goroshi flicker strike build, which I believe is ultimately a higher dps flicker strike but needs to be built very differently than Terminus Est and so would not be as simple as weapon swapping.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires