TS/Mirage archer. A good build for start/Mid league

Hello, it's your boi CGN again some of you may know me from the ranged shadow build I made called "who said you have to hit more than once?" I like to make some wacky builds that are both interesting and work.

Yea this is my character called cgnGOD, it's a slayer bow build where we use TS in combination with Mirage archer and high flat elemental damage. So far the build is in its infancy, but i have cleared t10 maps with it, with minimal investment.

So the idea is basically, to scale flat elemental damage together and use mirage archer this is in itself gives a lot of damage, we don't really scale the damage on the tree we just drop their resistances down to nothing.

Pros and Cons

Pros.
Slayer leech
Tanky for a bow build
Nice damage and lots of flexibility
Cheap to start with

Cons.
Dex can be hard to cap
Can be expensive for later maps

Gear

Weapon

We're using a glare for the fact that it's cheap, and we don't need to invest in any accuracy which keeps our costs down which is important when u make a starter build.
Chest

Any rare chest will do, as long as it has decent life and resistances.

Helm

Same as the chest if you get the tornado shot enchant it's even better.

Gloves

Rare though they can be changed into some uniques gloves which is will explain further down

Boots

These are just good to keep as Rare since you need atleast 3 rare items to cap your resistances.

Jewelry/belt

Rings are what they could look like for endgame. Our amulet is the stat stick of the build to get our dex and int we need to get the bow and level gems.

Quiver

This base is important since we get our pierce from it.
Flasks

A diamond flask makes it so we don't need to invest hard into crit, other are just life flasks. instead of the vinktar u can use a atziri's till you can afford it. It is thought really really really good for the survivability of the build. Phys conversion is the best one to get vinktar wise

Gem links

Damage setup

6L
Ts - Innvervate - Elemental damage with attack - GMP - Ice bite - Mirage archer
5L Ts - Innvervate - Elemental damage with attack - GMP - Ice bite
4L Ts - Innvervate - Elemental damage with attack - GMP
I recommend at least a 5L I would even go mirage archer instead of ice bite depending on level.

Our curse on hit setup
Split arrow - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness - GMP

Defensive setup.

Immortal call - Increased duration - cast when damage taken

Movement skill.

Blink arrow - Faster attacks

Auras.

Hatred and Herald of ash

Now that we've been through gear and setup I believe it's time for some endgame gear.

Endgame unique

The tempest binding is the biggest upgrade we can get since we make use of Ice bite and Innervate as part of our main links. This means that we can get a 6L single target on our chest and get a 5/6L on our curse setup

For a quiver, we could go for the Signal fire for a damage option or a rearguard for the defensive version for HC I'd recommend rearguard.

For an MF version you could go bisco's and use Hyrri's bite as the stat stick, but then you lose out on pierce from out quiver and would have to swap a gem out, this option works best with tempest since we can switch out added lightning for pierce.

Bandits
We take the skill points.

Passive tree and ascendancies

We go slayer for the OP leech, we rush brutal fervour and then go for headsman

Now for the passive tree
POB: https://pastebin.com/QXcXJgXg

Leveling

I say get the massive life wheel at Scion get iron grip and level as a melee character. Once you start getting some bow notes get a decent ele/phys bow a stormcloud can get u most of the way, and the tempest can get you the lioney's If u fancy the physical go for Death's harp and opus.

Oh well, this was my wacky build I will be playing this the next couple of days and see what I can do with it, Feedback is appreciated. Feel free to tell me if you feel like I should add a section for something or go more into details somewhere. CGN OUT
Dernière édition par cgnGOD, le 28 déc. 2017 13:59:46
Dernier bump le 27 déc. 2017 19:12:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires