Max block Gladiator: Surrender + Empire's Grasp + Sunder

Hi,
I have build a sunder gladiator with max block which ended up being quite reliable for high tier maps, as well as many hit-based bosses. I just wanted to share it since I haven't found any similar build around, and I'd like opinions too.
At first, I started building this character for shits and giggles at the end of harbinger league, and I intended to make a reverse knockback cycloner. But as I progressed, I realized that using sunder and reverse knockback (with empire's grasp) was an incredible combo for clearing maps.

Here's the passive tree as it is currently on my Abyss character:

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAO0ACyQDAHO5HRXsivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2S_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS1670CgRrfTb8C_qZUM96yvBIePmTJOXhPvTpOoirNXVGFSRZphIRpVNugB5xRN_Eu8nxiRpzCfy57N6dV5OX7iGj5fP9Ih8kGCB9l8FHH46-oYdqzPfvcyfNkUIO8OUEf2SIzPPfxYY-RRZ5uuPsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98PC2DzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmVzGe8i-DX_PdaGUZtC2DFSAJM9E24iws6YazG_ol36QZrlB7dGWnNZL-j03jmy3pRgAAAAAA

I enjoyed this character so much, that I even thought of making a guide for it, since it turned better than many other mainstream builds I followed.
There's more info about the gear on my profile.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Dernier bump le 22 déc. 2017 21:44:07
btw,

I forgot to choose ascendancies in the link above.
The Gladiator ascendancy priority is as follows:

Gratuitous Violence -> Painforged -> Versatile Combatant -> Violent Retaliation

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires