3.1 Ngamahu's Molten strike Beserker build help

Hello, ive been trying to make a variation of Engineering Ethernety Ngamahu's Molten strike/cyclone build,(ive been using slayer passive tree he linked) basically passive tree is almost the same except i didnt take Vaal pact cuz wanted to farm uber, even with 6.2k hp, 3k armour and pretty much really good gear for start of the league i feel too squishy and build doesnt feel comfortable to boss with, instead of having belly of the beast i went for kaoms and used new ring "Hungry Loop" to socket my cyclone for map clearing, and 5l my Ngamahu's flame for molten strike could someone take a look at my passive and othes stuff and point me where did i go wrong? Should i just lvl a zerker? or chieftain mybe for %fire dmg leeched as life? Have in mind that i would like to be able to farm uber comfortably without having Vaal pact.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhadow/characters

Dernier bump le 16 déc. 2017 01:37:30
"
Rhadow a écrit :
Hello, ive been trying to make a variation of Engineering Ethernety Ngamahu's Molten strike/cyclone build,(ive been using slayer passive tree he linked) basically passive tree is almost the same except i didnt take Vaal pact cuz wanted to farm uber, even with 6.2k hp, 3k armour and pretty much really good gear for start of the league i feel too squishy and build doesnt feel comfortable to boss with, instead of having belly of the beast i went for kaoms and used new ring "Hungry Loop" to socket my cyclone for map clearing, and 5l my Ngamahu's flame for molten strike could someone take a look at my passive and othes stuff and point me where did i go wrong? Should i just lvl a zerker? or chieftain mybe for %fire dmg leeched as life? Have in mind that i would like to be able to farm uber comfortably without having Vaal pact.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhadow/characters

EDIT: idk how to change title, its not Beserker, its Slayer xd
"i feel too squishy"

The cause of this is your passive tree. Elemental overload, sentinel and all these intellect nodes cost you a lot of hp nodes. 6k with kaoms is too low. You can reach same dps numbers with rt build with lot less passive point. There is a popular build in the forum use that. After you get your amulet you will be free of few more nodes too. Aim for %200-220 increased life from passive tree.
"
"i feel too squishy"

The cause of this is your passive tree. Elemental overload, sentinel and all these intellect nodes cost you a lot of hp nodes. 6k with kaoms is too low. You can reach same dps numbers with rt build with lot less passive point. There is a popular build in the forum use that. After you get your amulet you will be free of few more nodes too. Aim for %200-220 increased life from passive tree.

i dont think i could get rid of ele overload since i need it for my molten strike, also i grabbed i think all life nodes i could on the way, took sentinel cuz i lacked some resists to overcap my ress at 107% for ele weakness maps, could get rid of that definatelly, other than that, idk what else could i get rid of and where to path to get more life

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires