Block + Acrobatics? Champion advice wanted.

I played a champion for the first time in HC FoO and really enjoyed it, but I stuck with hybrid armor/evasion gear and did not go for acro/phase acro. I plan on visiting this again with a lot more knowledge under my belt in some aspects, but was just curious if picking up block nodes as well as going full evasion would be worth it.

Wanting to run around with Bringer of Rain socketed with double strike + melee splash + multistrike + with either chance to bleed or ruthless, not sure which would be better at the moment.

So, whether block node investment + acrobatics is worth it or any other Champion info would be appreciated :)

Dernier bump le 27 nov. 2017 19:58:27
Just take whatever block nodes you want and use The Perfect Form armour + Atziri step
Aw man...time to git gud D: I've made it to Atziri before but never downed her. My highest are an 84 inquisitor and 86 juggernaut and both need optimizations to not qet squished by her :( the wild strike jugg gets her to the first split phase but kinda wrecks himself from reflect or some other aspect of that phase is obliterating him.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires