HELP! -=STARFORGE CYCLONE=-

Guys need ur's help.
Spoiler

___
Slayer 81 lvl, 7300hp, 120k dps, 170% life leach, 75% res, 3897 def(+flask on 3k def).
___
Question: why all guardians oneshots me? what's wrong with me?
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Dernier bump le 4 oct. 2017 09:36:32
Nothing's wrong with your gears, must be your playstyle/strategy.

You might want to level up a bit tho.
Lvl 81 is pretty low to farm guardians comfortably.

Level up some more and get extra life nodes on the tree before damage ones (7300 hp with Kaom's are pretty low but I think it's because of your low level).

And another thing: your CWDT setup cannot trigger Enfeeble because its level is too high for your CWDT requirements.
"
Nothing's wrong with your gears, must be your playstyle/strategy.

You might want to level up a bit tho.
ty for answer!

"
djnat a écrit :
Lvl 81 is pretty low to farm guardians comfortably.

Level up some more and get extra life nodes on the tree before damage ones (7300 hp with Kaom's are pretty low but I think it's because of your low level).

And another thing: your CWDT setup cannot trigger Enfeeble because its level is too high for your CWDT requirements.

omg i need it 1 lvl like immortal call?
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Dernière édition par tvorudobrobro, le 3 oct. 2017 10:08:09
"
tvorudobrobro a écrit :

You need to match CWDT's Requirements.

If you run a lvl 1 CWDT, you can use a lvl 5 Enfeeble.

Since your int is decent (you should have 118 int with your current gear), you can run a lvl 11 Enfeeble with a lvl 8 CWDT and a lvl 10 Immortal Call.

Keep in mind that you are using Witchfire Brew, so the Vulnerability aura will overwrite the Enfeeble on CWDT when you activate the flask, making it useless.
"
djnat a écrit :
"
tvorudobrobro a écrit :

You need to match CWDT's Requirements.

If you run a lvl 1 CWDT, you can use a lvl 5 Enfeeble.

Since your int is decent (you should have 118 int with your current gear), you can run a lvl 11 Enfeeble with a lvl 8 CWDT and a lvl 10 Immortal Call.

Keep in mind that you are using Witchfire Brew, so the Vulnerability aura will overwrite the Enfeeble on CWDT when you activate the flask, making it useless.

Dude if CWDT gonna higher lvl than 1, i need take more damage to trigger it, i think 1 lvl for CWDT is good i need only take 528 damage. Or thats wrong way and better to lvlup it?
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
When doing Guardians (or any other end-game content), the level of CWDT is not THAT important anymore, as all these bosses (and their adds) do huge amounts of damage, which easily triggers even a lvl 10 CWDT. So don't worry about that.
It's much better to have a decent Enfeeble than a more easily triggered CWDT!

How fast is your leech rate? I've done all Guardians on a Molten Strike Berserker at about lvl 80, but with Vaal Pact though.

I really can't imagine they're literally one-shotting you. Do you try to dodge some (the hard) attacks or do u try to facetank everything?
I've done all Guardians and Shaper on my last Starforge Cycloner at level 90 with 5k8 hp. Bronn's Lite on body armour and it was pretty smooth, it's just about ur playstyle and knowledge of Guardians.
"
Propper a écrit :
When doing Guardians (or any other end-game content), the level of CWDT is not THAT important anymore, as all these bosses (and their adds) do huge amounts of damage, which easily triggers even a lvl 10 CWDT. So don't worry about that.
It's much better to have a decent Enfeeble than a more easily triggered CWDT!

How fast is your leech rate? I've done all Guardians on a Molten Strike Berserker at about lvl 80, but with Vaal Pact though.

I really can't imagine they're literally one-shotting you. Do you try to dodge some (the hard) attacks or do u try to facetank everything?

"
juiny a écrit :
I've done all Guardians and Shaper on my last Starforge Cycloner at level 90 with 5k8 hp. Bronn's Lite on body armour and it was pretty smooth, it's just about ur playstyle and knowledge of Guardians.

Guys ty all of u for help.
Ye it was low lvl and my playstyle, killed all of them on 87 after some traning and few vidious on youtube :)
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires