Road Runner Uber Lab, Cold Version, Budget build.

This is going to be super sloppy because I have been drinking.

This build is very similar to previous Road Runner Builds. This build basically utilizes the same gear as previous builds. The damage threshold with this build has a relatively good potential, and it does not require insane color crafting of the QOTF.

Essentially, this is a cold blade vortex build.
Since the ranger has access to the conversion to cold damage, we can convert the damage of blade vortex to cold. I know some will argue that this is a waste because on those conversion nodes there is "increasaed cold damage with attacks". Yes, that is upsetting, but we only require the conversion.

Gear and Gems

Spoiler
Queen of the forest msot expensive item
socket colors: 3 blue-3 green or 3 blue, 1 red, 2 green. Your choice.
3 blue: controlled destruction; spell echo; concentrated effect or crit multiplier
2 mandatory green gems: added cold damage and blade vortex
3rd... if red: increased the duration or empower (I have been back and forth and am very undecided about this).
3rd... if green: cold penetration

3 blue 1 red and 2 green is hard, so spend wisely.

enchant 40% increased blade vortex dmg

got mine at 25 chaos orbs

phase run, increased duration, ice golem, empower/enhance (your choice)

instead of devotos, you can get an very high evasion helmet (900ev+) cheap.

Gloves:

corrupt with an elemental weakness for an insane damage boost. only cost 1 alc.
cold conversion on these does wonder. the only problem is that it has low evasion. doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Gems: these 4 sockets are complicated and up in the air.

essentially, they are up to you. I would recommend Herald of ice, onslaught if you are farming with this build (similar to barrage kb set up) or power charge generator (your choice)

1chaos
3 red 1 blue (hardest socket to get, use jeweler method)
Gems: CWDT Immortal call, duration, frost bomb

Rings:
1 Essence worm (hatred in this for damage boost or grace for movement... your choice)

1 very high resistance ring to offset the uniques... this can be expensive if you have low res
ring

Amy can be cheasp, I saw one for like 1 chaos...

Weapon:
this is the fun Part. Since Cold is rarely used on wands, you can get a super duper wand with great states for basically nothing. You can also use a scepter which also have the mods and they are super cheap.

this wand cost me like 3 chaos orbs.

shield for damage boost (cost me 1 chaos)

spell totem+frost bomb+faster casting (has a cooldown)

Spell Totem+freezing pulse+faster casting (has no cooldown)

you can do another CWDT in weapon, if you'd like you can choose between cwdt+vortex or CWDT frost bomb for double frost bomb action for the debuff

weapon slot 2 ichimonji +high evasion shield

belt: if you have the currency:

Jewels: cold damage, evasion, resistance (if you struggle with res), if not area damage,

Flask: diamond flask, stibnite, atzi, movement, hybrid

planner: www.poeurl.com/byaB

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPcACTIBAHibjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df66JJ1iWu967g6jiiP2TZKNfYGs5GqpefljlcztPzfUUUfnVCT9_95EDcjw9qMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfizphrMA7ipNfVusR1FMykpfsJu1hMXDOiLqMgGyGc96Yet6UySLD6sWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfJvnoMJPydKyG6qtfKj71SCX5hZbc8yNZLYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogscdvjOHA-4o-riTHNzr7o8ahTKXLUlPvKp8gxEtLJy86mpDCPQFQq6zQZbQ9Uyz0B_v60V-Dlxq-umYF5Z_gP8QnrfxbTdMx50AAAAAAA==

Dernier bump le 12 sept. 2017 22:11:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires