[3.0] New Lacerforge Update Slayer Starforge VIDEO UP Shaper/UberAtziri/Guardians

Hello guys :D, this is the update of my old famous build Lacerforge made in 2.4 (link)

Ok guys i'll explain you something with some common question, but the build is easy to understand.

What is the best enchant on boots? The best enchant on boots is %chance to freeze shock and ignite if you haven't crit recently, because Starforge says Your physical damage can shock, i'm still working on that enchant on my boots, done already 30 lab and still nothing.. :(
Do not underestimate this enchant!!!, is really strong!
(In video i use an other pair of boots with this enchant, not linked in thread cuz sold).

Why use Haemophilia gloves? They give a lot of clear speed in pack since mobs explode almost always, and, it's really nice to see :)

Why Atziri's Splendour? It give me a good boost in survivability since when pack explode thanks to Haemophilia gloves, if for some reason you gave taken high damage, Splendour give a lot of flat life. This armor is underestimated, but is really strong.

Why the Writhing Jar flask? When you are in single target, in some fight like shaper or uber there are no mobs, with this flask, killing the 2 worms from it, you get bonus from Ascendency Headsman 20% more damage and from from Endless Hunger.
(By the way, in video I forgot to put flask in setup).

Ok, I can not think of anything else. If you have any question, feel free to ask here in thread.

Enjoy the video ^_^

Gear

Stats, full buffed offense and defense

My builds
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Dernier bump le 3 sept. 2017 07:50:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires