[3.0] Self Cast Dark Pact Slayer Theory Craft

Spoiler
This has not been tested but I would like for it to work in HC

https://pastebin.com/4FTdJzGp

The build works like this: You get the big leech and lots of crit for Atziri's Acuity Gauntlets to sustain the damage you are dealing to yourself.
Spoiler

As you can see (This is with power charges up) The effective crit chance is 67% which is enough to sustain through some sketchy boss fights (I would hope) I would consider getting possibly a orb of storms link to power charge on critical in order to get these charges during the boss fight too keep yourself healthy. The tree is in fact level 100 but I think there could be a way to make this build work without being 100 i need to fiddle around with a level 70, 80 and 90 tree.
Spoiler
I would not recommend doing this as a league starter as it is quuite expensive and I don't even know how well it could work. I have a charachter thats slayer will a full tree reset and I can test this later today

This is my first time creating a build if you have any suggestions or thoughts drop a comment and i can see what I can do.
Dernier bump le 18 août 2017 14:30:51
you took hematophagy for phys leech instead of vitality void for attack damage leech

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires