3.0 Sunder Budget League Starter w/ Shield

After a multitude of my builds were nerfed through the floor I decided to go for an actual viable build that can destroy Uberlab and maps alike so here's an actual character and not crit quadruple lowlife memedash totems.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Levelling

Grab yourself a sunder as soon as possible and link it to as many random supports as you can and swap to ones that are used in the endgame links as you get them(gear section) to get ahead on levelling them.

Recommended levelling uniques
Spoiler

Literally any unique axe/mace of the appropriate level,
I went:

Screaming Eagle

Relentless Fury

Rare axe with decent rolls (you can use essences of contempt and craft "%increased physical damage" with vagan to get these more easily)

Soul taker as my endgame axe though a rare siege axe or jack the axe would be viable options
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Endgame

Since I dont have the brainpower to link items from the inventory of the account on which I played this character I'll just provide you with the path of building (third party theorycrafting program) link if you want to see example gear.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/6H9WscvB

Breakdown of gear
Spoiler

Axe:
Soul Taker, this axe is absolutely beautiful, allowing you to reserve all your mana and completely ignore any mana issues that may arise for maximum dps and minimum inconvenience

Another alternative is Jack, The axe though this will make it so you will not be able to reserve 100% of your mana and may even have mana issues meaning you'll have to take more mana leech nodes
Shield:

Lioneye's Remorse, there's not really much to say other than it has an insane amount of life and some bonus block

As a DPS whoring alternative you can use Broken faith for free unholy might
Belt:

Loads of ways to go here, a rare belt is more than fine, I decided on belt of the deceiver for the more multiplier that intimidate provides and the free phys (the reduced extra crit dmg taken actually is very important so you don't get oneshot by stray crits bypassing your block.

Another alternative is meginord's girdle for the %increased life and high amount of flat phys to boost both your dps and survivability behind the shield.
Amulet:

Bisco's is OP
You can use the anvil for block synergy and chance or a rare amulet for hp and potentially more dmg and resists / attributes if you're lacking
Boots:

A pair of kaom's roots provide a huge boost to life and immunity to the hell that is temporal chains or you can use rare boots if you want sockets / resists
All Other Gear Pieces:

Rare items with high life, strength, resists and any attributes you're low on.

Tree

Gem Links:

Spoiler

Sunder - Conc effect/inc aoe - Melee physical damage - Multistrike -Ruthless - Maim/Added Fire

Jewels:

Spoiler
Look for life and 2 other dmg properties at least
e.g. Melee dmg, Phys Dmg, Attack speed, Physical dmg/atk speed while holding a shield, area dmg, dmg, etc..

Auras:

Spoiler
Hatred + whatever you want;
I personally chose herald of ash and herald of ice but you may want a curse on blasphemy rather than cast when damage taken or curse on hit or maybe you want arctic armour for survivability, it's really up to you

Bandits:

Spoiler
It's really personal preference which bandit one picks with this build. I would recommend killing all because 20% phys from oak simply isn't worth it and kraityn's movement speed modifier is pretty useless due to leap slam being your main method of moving

egg
Dernière édition par gmandonnan, le 1 oct. 2017 09:47:17
Dernier bump le 18 août 2017 13:52:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires