Help With a Champion Build for Duo Play

Hello!

I have been out of PoE for a while but intend to start playing again as a duo with a close friend. We're both casual players, going to play Softcore, and we don't like to focus on meta builds or speed clears, etc. We like to have fun and chill out. That being said, we do want to progress as far as we can into the end-game. I'm not sure how compatable those two mindframes are, but we'll see (any input here is welcome). :)

I'm not all that great with fully designing my own builds so I'm here to ask support from you experienced folk! I enjoy playing melee (as I have in the past), and I really like the Champion. My goal is to find a melee build that's tanky, so I can use the taunt ascendancy bonuses, without becoming a full support build or an aurabot, because I personally find that kind of boring. Also, if you guys have any suggestions for a build (for my friend) that has decent synergy with a Champion, feel free to add!

Dernier bump le 12 juil. 2017 05:53:12
I have never played support, but if you search in the build list you will find an aura bot build.
Personally I think the best class for support is Templar (Guardian ascendancy), since you get extra armour for reserving mana, more ES for reserving Life, and almost every ascendancy passive are desgined for support.
Dernière édition par adsfg12, le 11 juil. 2017 15:04:17
You would build your Duelist down through the shield nodes. For example, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bra4020ZM

But you would go Champion instead of Gladiator.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires