Feedback for my Cleave Build

Hi all, appreciate if I can get some feedback for my cleave build.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/TvewvQVu

Without any auras, buffs or any modifiers to the configuration tab, i am at 110K dps.
Items are generally very cheap with Scaeva. The biggest item here is a 6L desert coil.

Life is slightly low at 5.4k though (177% maximum life on tree) and armour at only 4k+

Looking for any experts to give me some honest feedback.
Thank you.
Dernier bump le 4 juil. 2017 00:48:25
Saved up,ill check the PoB when im home.
Have a similar build already done lets se how yours look :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv a écrit :
Saved up,ill check the PoB when im home.
Have a similar build already done lets se how yours look :)

Thanks, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
I would suggest taking the Strong Arm node, dropping 3 resist nodes, keep Diamond skin however.
Personally, as a gladiator with little armour and evasion, I use +1 frenzy charge kaom's root and take Iron reflexes, because gladiator with abyssus is very vulnerable to stun.

Plus, since you are duel wielding, the Outmatch and Outlast node is just too good to skip. 10% more phys at max frenzy charges is way better than the Blood in the Eyes (since one is multiplicative and one is additive to damage).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCANlhW68UdRRNhVIB5xjbveZAoBXsjX3UUtwjGJENjdNvKCo31OOfbyePYA5DBS0bqhDwl3mBQV_aPfz8SxpV2XxjcKOKOlKtjb546Ua9NsGLFfaSfQYgjM9aGudUBotfPz7PTZLvDu4OdO28n_ZIFCAABphvUEcj9rkddqwOPCmlFHG-p9rBggdRR0d-bNhieQvBMHyBOsSCi0826Id27T9noJtqLlOaas9-dPHNXz0-ivD3MmEh-Ovz3eoYCiZgQeXPIOPyWoTZhO_kUVhjF9x670MxV5ck_fzF8kEGosMz_950oMqQNe8hYDrtaGVKfWVN

This is what I have in mind. Bit more damage (buffed, less dmg unbuffed), same life (180% at lv 93), stun immunity, 5 frenzy charges. (6 if you have a corrupted Kaom's root)

Also, brutality doesn't work with elemental damage and conversion, so all the auras like hatred and herald of ash will not gain anything, you might as well wanna put in a curse aura and grace (grants a bunch of amour). Or just simply put in faster attack instead of brutality and keep the whole set up the same.
Cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires