New to this game, I need some help!

Aye!Aye! I just strat playing this game last week. Likewise; I have some builds question to ask, and this is my build, please give me some feedback. Right now I m using element dmg weapon for my character. and this is his tree.

www.poeurl.com/bi9J
Dernière édition par nightkids29, le 10 mai 2017 12:15:36
Dernier bump le 12 juin 2017 20:22:07
If this is your 1st char, then you chose wrong class. Pick a spell/ range one, play energy shield, not life base.

Melee is shit compare to spell/ projectile. Life base toon is garbage compare to energy shield one.
"
sinub801 a écrit :
If this is your 1st char, then you chose wrong class. Pick a spell/ range one, play energy shield, not life base.

Melee is shit compare to spell/ projectile. Life base toon is garbage compare to energy shield one.

I agreed with you but new players don't have the currency to buy some fancy 6Links. Unless an ex drop to start a 5Links. I started as dualist all the way to the end till i figured out life base and armor is for rich ppl at the end game. only a legacy kaom's heart gives tones of life around 8k to 9k with decent two hand sword. Crafting or u can called gambling....... pretty much just spamming orbs. I regret playing melee even my build is close to finish just need a high pDPS 1H-sword but couldn't find one, maybe wait till transfer to standard and find a mirror service. Overall, I've learned the hard way....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires