Need Help with Lab Runner Build Idea

Here is the current Tree: www.poeurl.com/bg4I
Need help tweaking, but basically movespeed/evasion PF with Qotf, using Doomfletch with Barrage Set up Lioneye's jewel under Soul Raker Cluster and Evasion/Life jewels in other sockets. Auras I would run would be Haste/Grace Flask set up would probably be Quicksilver/Jade/Vinktar/Dying Sun or Diamond Flask or Health Flask. plugged in my current Lab runners gear and sitting at around 77% Chance to dodge and like 4.3k Life so pretty much same as I am running now, Just can't figure out the damage output of barrage with the tree. Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Thank you :D
Dernier bump le 18 avr. 2017 20:40:23
you use 16 points to get 2 jewels and the flaks nodes at with area.....
i am not sure that this is worth it...you could get the whole scion life wheel, other jewels, more evasion or damage... use "path of buildings" - u can directly calculate dps and so on. gl
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
I am using path of building im not really worried about life/evasion 4.3k is plenty to run uberlab, calculating the dps of doomfletch is pretty difficult. but yes im questioning dropping alchemist node idk how detrimental it will be to movespeed/flasks/evasion

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires