[2.6] BV RF Pathfinder, 100% fire resist

hi presenting my build to community to receive some critisims and for you if u want to try it

currently lvl 90 and manage to beat chimera. trying to see if i can upload videos ^^.

the idea was to get 100% fire resist to allow me to sustain rf and vaal pact at the same time.
im using geofri, doon cuebeyari and shaper gloves. and i try stacking a lot of str.

Information
Spoiler
the core of the build is the utilization of a rubi flask with increased effect to get to 100% fire resist, the amount for max fire resistance given by the flask is increased by flask effect.
so its important to get a rubi flask like

and the use of purity of fire and empower. u can use a lvl 3 empower with a lvl 21 purity of fire,
or u can use vertex with a lvl 20 purity of fire and a lvl 2 empower for a cheaper version

this build only use vaal pact when we get to a 100% fire resistance, before that we need the regen to recharge and sustain our es. the more es we have over life at this point the better since zealot oath makes regen based on our ES. and the more life we have the more RF hit us.

when u reach uber lab and equip your conqueror potency jewel, u can reach that 100% fire resistance and use vaal pact
at this point u can do any mod in a map, including physical reflect(u neeed leech), min max (only run RF at bosses so leech can keep RF up) and no regen (u have no trouble here, only bit annoying since u have to leech mana with vessel of vintar to cast your Blade vortex)

skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDABzc2WEqTUGHRA2PGoaz73os6cSiaGW18qcIn23a3TWSX5jw1QBebAsXlm6qVIKnK9WBnrdXDX-A_rrGrlXGrj63PiL0Ssjzmx2-gsd9dTwto-_2o-_rM4diWtDQJNjvDg5cFCA9X1lt2L2btc8yTLNQRxVQZ5vQH8jwwzrtg9SPFSBq-pUu8W2P-jW5CC7pmH_Gl_RFfpeVe8PPfgQHg9sRlhmKkBGbjV9q_xBfPyo4XypSU4Nf2CQfAj8nbRkHHhku5FHr5Iqv_gq74xmO03756ElRNsUknX-WlwatjYPMKPoD7riTAO6FbRFQ6-6TJw==

gear
Spoiler

jewels
Spoiler

stats

defense

defenses with flask

offense is kinda useless to post since blade vortex and rf tool tip dont say much. but according to path of building dps should be around 1m or so.

main issue so far is the lack of a shavronne, chaos damage bypass is getting annoying and i cant let go of that healing potion.

if u would like to have more info about the build just request it. ill see if i can upload a video.. ^^.

i would like to hear some opinions on gear and skill tree improvements ^^

edited: now showing helmet, and jewels :P
Dernière édition par Ugah, le 10 avr. 2017 12:48:39
Dernier bump le 9 avr. 2017 22:26:07
What is the helm you use
I need help, I can't keep my RF up and i keep degen. Look at my profile and please help me out
Dernière édition par BobDestroyer, le 9 avr. 2017 17:13:16
"
BobDestroyer a écrit :
I need help, I can't keep my RF up and i keep degen. Look at my profile and please help me out

Are you leeching with BV?
"
BobDestroyer a écrit :
What is the helm you use

i use vertex to get more fire resist from my purity, it should display now
"
BobDestroyer a écrit :

to keep your rf, u need to have your rubi flask with increased effect and less duration. i used 2 at the beggining till i could clear so fast that one flask would recharge fast enough to keep it going.
"
Ugah a écrit :
"
BobDestroyer a écrit :

to keep your rf, u need to have your rubi flask with increased effect and less duration. i used 2 at the beggining till i could clear so fast that one flask would recharge fast enough to keep it going.

when u get vertex empo lvl 2 and purity lvl 20 u have extra fire resist, and when finish uber lab u can get 100% fire resistance when your rubi flask is up, which should be always. u cant go vaal pact until u get your uber lab done. conqueror potency is needed when u finish uber lab so u can reach enough flask effect on your rubi flask.

max fire resist should be 89 and 11 should be provided by rubi flask.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires