Kondo's Pride plus Haemophilia?

I've been running a pretty stock 2H RT cyclone build. Had already decided on swords for a change when the 2.6 changes came out (merc Dominus dropped a nice rare that carried me a long time). I toyed with the idea of adding some bleed focus since they bumped Razor's Edge to 15% chance (up from 5%, and that nice +1 to weapon range). Was going to take some of the Dirty Techniques cluster, but the more I looked at the numbers, bleed is just weak.

Then I found a Kondo's Pride. OK. I miss some of the upsides (and downsides) since I'm RT. I think my skill tree already has like +500% damage so the bleed and the +50% against bleeding targets is just a little boost against bosses. (I also found a Witchfire brew, so that's cool.) Mainly it's just a higher pDPS sword for me.

Only now I found a pair of Haemophilia gloves. That would make the damage against bleeding +80% and bump the chance to bleed to 40%. With cyclone, that means pretty much always. (Even without the bleed-on-crit from KP, since no crit.) It might get noticeable.

Haven't tested yet because I just found them. Anyone have any thoughts on these two together?

(I'd like to think the Razor's Edge change and these recent uniques are GGG's first steps toward making bleed viable...)
Dernier bump le 20 mars 2017 13:36:54
i know how you feel
ive been trying to think of a way to make bleed happen on a toon the thing is i cant think of a way to make it work as theres only 2 options it seems 1 is dulest the others shadow but then theres the weapon option kongors pribe would be amazing but i havent really had a chance to try to make said weapon work as theres no crit but i think if you went full damage overtime it may possibly happen its hard to say tho cause there really arent any swords that have bleed damage over time
A little bit of inconclusive testing done.

My cyclone's only a 5-link, and I usually run added fire, but wanted to try out IncAOE and Conc. When I run IncAOE, everything (okay, almost everything) explodes, so the bleed does get applied a lot, and I'm killing on the second (or later) hit. With Conc, hardly any explosions, so I presume I'm killing most mobs with just the first hit The bloody explosions are fun, but I'm not sure the damage they do is consequential at all.

Bleed doesn't stack and is hella hard to scale, right? I have a dozen different kinds of increased damage in my tree, but no straight "increased physical damage". None. Only Shadow gets that, even though all the bleed nodes are near Duelist.

Presumably everyone will be in the same boat once GGG has addressed double-dipping. (Will Vulnerability be part of that?)

OTOH, there are the increases in attack damage against enemies suffering certain physical status ailments, like bleeding and maimed. Whole different thing. It's not the ailment itself you're trying to get mileage out of, but having applied it you get a boost to your regular attack damage. So in effect, these are curses. (This might be the post-double-dipping future.)

Anyway, the combination of Razor's Edge notable, Kondo's Pride and Haemophilia pretty much grants me 4 gladiator ascendancy points as a slayer, so I'm going to try it for a while. Even the base bleed plus the damage increases against bleeding come to about 18% more phys damage, so that's not nothing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires