[2.6 Legacy] Voidhome's Embrace

So I set off to find a use for the "vendor trash" unique everyone knows as Voidhome, but in truth it does have a place and it's rather wonderful.

The Focus:
The farming of divination cards.

These two ideally as they both drop in The Slums.

From here, it's fairly self explanatory, stack IIQ and profit.

DPS:
Hideout tool tip is 19.7k
In slums with Blood Rage and 4 frenzy charges, tool tip is 25.2k
With onslaught(killing a rare/unique monster), tool tip goes to 27.3k
With Vaal Haste, tool tip is 30.5k

Links: Ground Slam, Multistrike, Melee Phys, Added Fire, Weapon Elemental Damage.
Faster Attacks is your 6th link.

Gear

Yes, I wear a full set of unique's.

For optimal drop rates without penalties, this character will not surpass level 65 as The Slums is 63, this skill tree goes to 64. The defense on this build is poor, mostly kept alive by the life gain on hit from Thief's Torment.

Bandits
Normal: Oak - 40 Health
Cruel: Kraityn - 8% Attack Speed
Merciless: Kraityn - Frenzy Charge

Current IIQ, IIR, AOE

Plus the Bonus' from:

Ideal Leaguestone's to run:

Pro Tip: You can sell 3 Leaguestone's of any kind and a get a random new one.
You can get a Magic Leaguestone from doing 1 Magic and 2 Normal. Just make sure they have full charges.

Current Deaths

Clear Speed Video:
2 minutes with no League Stones active.
3 minutes with Beyond, Bloodlines, and Ambush.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Dernière édition par Lil_Crimson, le 10 mars 2017 16:58:16
Dernier bump le 11 mars 2017 17:32:23
Accidentally quoted myself, oops.

Guess I'll use this as a progression log and just update the original post.

4L status
"
Lil_Crimson a écrit :
So I set off to find a use for the "vendor trash" unique everyone knows as Voidhome, but in truth it does have a place and it's rather wonderful.

The Focus:
The farming of divination cards.
These two ideally as they both drop in The Slums.

From here, it's fairly self explanatory, stack IIQ and profit.

DPS:
Hideout tool tip is 14k.
In slums with Blood Rage and 4 frenzy charges, tool tip is 16k.
With onslaught(killing a rare/unique monster), tool tip goes to 18k.

This is with the links: Ground Slam, Multistrike, Melee Phys, and Added Fire. Weapon Elemental Damage is your 5th link.

Currently in a cheaper tier of gear without Legacy unique's.
Gear

Yes, I wear a full set of unique's.

For optimal drop rates without penalties, this character will not surpass level 65 as The Slums is 63, this skill tree goes to 64. The defense on this build is poor, mostly kept alive by the life gain on hit from Thief's Torment.

Bandits
Normal: Oak - 40 Health
Cruel: Kraityn - 8% Attack Speed
Merciless: Kraityn - Frenzy Charge

Current IIQ, IIR, AOE

Clear Speed Video:
About 3 minutes.
https://youtu.be/JfX1trHIdm8
Dernière édition par Lil_Crimson, le 9 mars 2017 01:03:19
I'll have to try this. what is the use for voidhome though?
Voidhome is a good way to deal stable DPS, I just 5Led mine and now I'm at 19kdps in my hideout.

It also keeps your from leveling too fast as once your lvl 65 you don't want to level more, at level 66 you start getting Drop Penalty in The Slums.

Edit: You could level past 65 and level to 68+, but then face a 7.5% drop penalty. As for the drop penalty your never seen as higher than level 68, so you could be level 90 and still only get a 7.5% drop penalty.
Dernière édition par Lil_Crimson, le 8 mars 2017 21:28:56
How are the drops so far with your setup? i'm ready to start buying the gear i just want to know if its worth it just for farming slums
"
BraidBread a écrit :
How are the drops so far with your setup? i'm ready to start buying the gear i just want to know if its worth it just for farming slums

Good, yesterday I found 6 of the cards, get a fair income of chaos from chaos recipe as well from generally dropping. Also I get a fair ammount of unique drops, most of them being 1-2c, but I did get a Xoph's Blood which sold for about 3 exalt.

Clear the zone fast, and as long as you keep it up you can make a fair profit.
Dernière édition par Lil_Crimson, le 9 mars 2017 08:40:33
Updated original post with new gear, current IIQ, and what are the best leaguestones to run when doing this build (or any MF build really). Along with my Fancy Cast on Death Portal set up. Kappa
So far i got all the pieces really cheap.

sitting at 78% quantity and 19% rarity at level 64.

resists are not capped but my survivability is good due to my life leech {i picked up endless hunger and brutal fervour).

i haven't got any Saint's Treasure cards, but i did find 1 jack in the box and a couple of chaos orbs in about 10 runs.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires