Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Looking at PoB i just realized that with the new belt we can proc Discharge around 5 times per second (0.21s cooldown), however our cyclone attacks less than 4 times per second (3.79 with the latest PoB link). Aren't we missing a huge part of our damage then vs single target, around 25%? Should we try to fit in a quality culling strike on the cyclone links? And even then we're still under 5 aps (i get 4.24 from my PoB).
"
unciuchino a écrit :
Looking at PoB i just realized that with the new belt we can proc Discharge around 5 times per second (0.21s cooldown), however our cyclone attacks less than 4 times per second (3.79 with the latest PoB link). Aren't we missing a huge part of our damage then vs single target, around 25%? Should we try to fit in a quality culling strike on the cyclone links? And even then we're still under 5 aps (i get 4.24 from my PoB).

Cyclone hits 2 times per aps in aoe radius. With 3.8 aps thats 7.6 hits per sec. Doscharges can go 5 times per sec. We are good.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
In your equip links i don't see purity of ice but you mentioned it in your text below.

Do you use it?

Im sorry...i have nv played rf before so what is the reason for all the purities?
Dernière édition par trueblue82, le 2 sept. 2017 21:17:48
Aight I think I pretty much min/maxxed this type of mjolner build to my liking, time to inch my way towards 94 then try out shaper and maybe uber atziri.

Picked up some ele weakness repentance so I can try out both BV and firestorm on my cwdt link.
Dernière édition par Anbokr, le 2 sept. 2017 22:09:44
"
trueblue82 a écrit :
In your equip links i don't see purity of ice but you mentioned it in your text below.

Do you use it?

Im sorry...i have nv played rf before so what is the reason for all the purities?

If you use alphas howl or devoto devotion or scolds than u must use all 3 puritys to cover your resistances and for that sweet bonus to max resistances.

If u use rare helmet with at least 40% cold resistance on it u can drop purity of ice and use blasphemy with a curse of your choice. While purity of Light and Fire are still important because a) they cover your fire and light resistance and b) they provide +4% to max fire and cold resistance so together with saffels frame you have +8-9% to max fire and light which is importan for reflect dmg and because many bosses do lots of fire and light dmg.

This is not rf build. This is Mjolner build with rf. Rf is here for its 39% more spell dmg bonus (and its also doing quite substancial dmg on its own - around 60k degen with final build version).

"
Anbokr a écrit :
Aight I think I pretty much min/maxxed this type of mjolner build to my liking, time to inch my way towards 94 then try out shaper and maybe uber atziri.

Great. What are your final stats? I mean life, armor, max res unflasked, aps with cyclone and discharge tooltip with everything up?
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 3 sept. 2017 03:52:40
"
RicoKGB a écrit :

"
Anbokr a écrit :

Great. What are your final stats? I mean life, armor, max res unflasked, aps with cyclone and discharge tooltip with everything up?

Here's my latest pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3kJakFP9.

With flasks up: Discharge damage is 198k on shaper (assuming no vinktar's or shock, not running ele focus tho so that I can shock/ignite off discharge), cyclone aps is 4.55, and total life is 5491. As for max resistances, fire is at 91 (assuming ruby flask), cold 84, and lightning 84. I can keep up RF safely and permanently while mapping between stone golem, my tree, Solaris pantheon, jugg fortify stuff, and my regen enchant. Armor is at 62% and evasion at 15%. RF degen at 67k dps.

I've considered changing up some nodes, namely some regen nodes and a jewel slot (perhaps the dex/As/acc 2 points) to pick up more life but I just haven't felt the need. Nothing has really come close to killing me as of late, but perhaps I'll do it after I hit 94. Running BV and Firestorm on my cwdt which puts me at max power charges nearly all the time on bosses; already max endurance most of the time thanks to jugg.

I still have a scold's in my stash that I definitely want to toy around with but I just can't without a decent enchant on it hehe. We'll see if lady luck and lab bless me before I quit this season to play around with that.

There was a discharge enchanted rare helm that was horror essence crafted with pretty monster stats that went up yesterday that I wish I nabbed (I was afk). Hope one of you lads ended up with it ;). I definitely think that ultimately that would be the final upgrade to my setup, but I ain't trading devoto's out unless it's a very good horror helm with a discharge enchant, perhaps I should attempt crafting my own.

All in all has been an amazingly fun setup, I do highly recommend devoto's + unstoppable + haste (if you don't need 2 purities) for mapping -- I ran that setup up until level 93 and it was an absolute blast. You just take arc out of your discharge and run ele focus or conc effect and you can literally zoom around 1 shotting everything with just shield charge at >72% MS unbuffed, temp chains immunity, and with very high attack speed for shield charge animation time and cyclone hits.

I've plotted out an alternate tree for level 94 that nets me around +500 life (puts me at 6048), -0.7% base regen, -7k discharge damage and -0.1 cyclone aps, but I think it's probably worth it. Might also drop firestorm for immortal call, if only for porcupines/minotaur -- maybe just buy an alternate safell's with the right colors lol.

Anyhow, with this setup I can clear pretty much clear any map and Guardians quickly and with ease. Feels like the build does similar damage to my first char (very min/maxed phys cycloner) which surprised me very much for a mjolner discharger in 2017, quite pleased. Haven't attempted Shaper or uber atziri yet, but like I said -- might give it a go at 94 we'll see.
Dernière édition par Anbokr, le 3 sept. 2017 11:31:37
So someone brought up an interesting point in another mjolner thread that -- not sure if anyone here can clear this up. So, flow untethered reduces internal CD's by 15-20% which theoretically allows us to get up to ~5 discharges per second. So everyone assumes cyclone hits twice per second, cyclone APS x 2 is generally way above that 5 aps mark for most builds, and thus we are discharging 5 times per second.

However, if the second cyclone attack always lands immediately after the first, is it not just hitting during the internal CD window and therefore unless we have 5 aps, we are actually just discharging 4 times per second at most?

Something worth exploring, the way I understand cyclone is you are getting two attacks off in X attack time. So let's just say two attacks every 0.25-0.3s -- is it two attacks immediately at that 0.001 mark with an animation, is it one attack at 0.125 and another at 0.25? Both scenarios will put the second attack squarely in the internal CD window, which makes flow untethered somewhat useless.
Dernière édition par Anbokr, le 3 sept. 2017 13:37:02
First time I've made it to end game. Spent all my currency last night re-rolling from crit sunder (which was fun but squishy) to this.

Spent the rest of the day farming currency for Voll's.

Went straight into uber labs and one shot my first ever run as a full key run; literally just finished up (without leap slam and shield charge too - enlighten is only level 2 lol). Never felt in danger.

Awesome guide!!! Thank you very much RicoKGB. Difference between Voll's and no Voll's is insane, looking forward to actually being able to do some high tier maps and other end game content I haven't done before :)
Hi, i noticed at the upper end of your guide, you indicated

"Juggernaut: Undeniable -> Unrelenting -> Unyielding"

Then at the bottom end, you indicated the importance as

"Undeniable and Unflinching passives (in that order)"

so is unyielding the final(fourth) one to take?
"
trueblue82 a écrit :
Hi, i noticed at the upper end of your guide, you indicated

"Juggernaut: Undeniable -> Unrelenting -> Unyielding"

Then at the bottom end, you indicated the importance as

"Undeniable and Unflinching passives (in that order)"

so is unyielding the final(fourth) one to take?

Ah damn, my fault. Thanks for poitning that out - I was reusing some of my code from the 2.6 version of the guide. This is how it should look like in 3.0:

"
Jamminz a écrit :
Awesome guide!!! Thank you very much RicoKGB. Difference between Voll's and no Voll's is insane, looking forward to actually being able to do some high tier maps and other end game content I haven't done before :)

Thx for the kind words. Yes Volls is mandatory for that build. It is providing dmg but most importantly - it is providing healing via Kingsguard mechanics with endurance charges. Lvl up your build, your gems, make them 20% quality later on and you'll be cappable of taking down everything that exists in this game. The only thing that Im not sure is Shaper. Because Guardians I did with 2.6 version of the build (with some minor problems if map mods where hard) but Shaper I did not test. And this 3.0 version of the build is much better than 2.6 was.

"
Anbokr a écrit :
However, if the second cyclone attack always lands immediately after the first, is it not just hitting during the internal CD window and therefore unless we have 5 aps, we are actually just discharging 4 times per second at most?

Good point. Needs some testing. The best way to do it is to record a 60fps video with some large boss action (with Bosss having large hp pool). First with ~4 aps cyclone and than with 5+ aps cyclone. Than play it in 30fps and count the average number of Discharges (number of Discharges / time taken to kill) for both variants.

"
Anbokr a écrit :
Here's my latest pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3kJakFP9.

I see what you did here ;)

I was trying out that tree version aswell (this is being used in MadScream build version for Berserker as well as in n0painNogain aka magma82 Jugg version of the build). It does provide a bit more dmg and AoE but at a cost of life pool and stats.

Your gear is impressive, some 21/20 gems, +1 to max resistances Volls, Ele weakness on hit Repentance and sexy, sexy jewels. Good job!

Without flasks and with everything else up you should have around 90k Discharge tooltip DPU.

Now one thing that you can still think off is adding Arcane Surge support gem into your Golem together with Increased duration. If you balance it right - recasting a golem before entering Boss arena will grant you another x% MORE spell dmg for certaing amount of time. But overall - nice! Can you do a Shaper with that lvl of gear?

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 4 sept. 2017 06:15:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires