Hege Crit Slayer Advice

LF Advice
Im waiting for free tree respec on my lvl 85 duelist and want to roll him into Hege crit slayer.
My self made tree (feel free to correct it) : poeurl.com/2xz
Im currently Life/AS/Point but think about making it Life/Phys/Charge*
My items would be Hegemony Era, Belly of the Beast, Rats Nest, rest all rare (idk if maligaro gloves would be better than my 2x res, life, mana leech and accuracy gloves im using atm)
As for main skills i have no idea if EQ would be better than Ground Slam (i dont wanna use voidheart). Links would be:
1)EQ - Less Duration - Melee Phys - Conc/Inc AoE - Crit chance - Faster Attacks
2)Ground Slam - Multistrike - Meele Phys - Inc AoE/Conc - Crit chance - Faster Attacks
For auras Hatred + Herald of Ash or Hatred + Curse (prob Vulnerability/Assassins Mark)
Secondary attack:
Ancestral Warchief - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Inc/Conc - Crit chance - Added fire/Culling strike/Poison/Less Duration (idk which one is the best for 6th link).

And question about charges, im going to run blood rage so i will generate all three types of charges. Is it worth taking any of them on skill tree/bandit quest?
Dernier bump le 9 févr. 2017 19:00:48
You can consider this tree: poeurl.com/2y5

1. You don't need culling strike in your setup because Slayer has native 20% culling strike which is far more superior
2. Atziri's Acuity is the end game gloves for all melee crit builds
3. Brutal Frevor is better than Impact on Slayer tree because you are immune to stun and bleed
4. I would go for Earthquake cos more AOE and generally it is a better melee skill compared to Ground Slam
5. As to blood rage, you can just stick to the base 3 charges. You don't have to go for more.
6. You should really consider using Voidheart for melee physical builds. The damage it provide is really huge.

Besides:

You can also consider these items (ignore the gems in the gears):

Dernière édition par kira1414, le 8 févr. 2017 19:04:37
Thanks for response.
I know Acuities are BiS, but I'd have to sell my kidney or 6l Disfavour + Shavs to get it. So my only options are

Legacy FB would give me huge boost to crit multi, Maligaros are all rounders and these are rare gloves I am using atm, they got Life, Res, Accuracy and Mana Leech.

As for the body chest I am going to use
Got it for less than 2 Ex and colours are matching to my build. Both Carcass and Coil are good but I will settle with Belly.

Abyssus is really good for this build, especially with 200+ crit multi, but I think downsides are bigger than gains. If I'd use Abyssus I'd have to invest in all three Endurance Charges on tree + Bandit Quest to mitigate the damage and making my IC way longer. Or i could use
and put 7 skill points in Life or Jewels.

When League ends I will test both
and

The reason I don't want to use Voidheart is that I do not own legacy one, only

Lightning Coil pretty much negate the negative effect of Abyssus. If you want to use Abyssus, use Lightning Coil too. Though extra endurance charges is good to have, you don't need them.

For Voidheart, even a non-legacy version gives huge damage boost. Imagine you are doing at least 4 attacks per second. With 40% to bleed and poison, you have 40% to get those DOT every hit. Don't forget, poison stacks.
Thanks for response again.
I decided to go for Belly of the Beast (I am going to test Kaom's Heart if it get buffed) as my chest, now I need to decide between Rat's Nest and Starkonja (in favour of Starkonja because of 100 life).

Also which tree would be the best for Ground Slam/EQ:

1) poeurl.com/2Bb 170% Life + 4 Jewel Sockets

2) poeurl.com/2Bd 160% Life EQ/DoT oriented with Iron Reflexes + 4 Jewel Sockets

3) poeurl.com/2Be 190% Life + 3 Jewel Sockets

They are all ~200% and higher with Belly.
"
xenthis a écrit :
Thanks for response again.
I decided to go for Belly of the Beast (I am going to test Kaom's Heart if it get buffed) as my chest, now I need to decide between Rat's Nest and Starkonja (in favour of Starkonja because of 100 life).

Also which tree would be the best for Ground Slam/EQ:

1) poeurl.com/2Bb 170% Life + 4 Jewel Sockets

2) poeurl.com/2Bd 160% Life EQ/DoT oriented with Iron Reflexes + 4 Jewel Sockets

3) poeurl.com/2Be 190% Life + 3 Jewel Sockets

They are all ~200% and higher with Belly.

Starkonja is pretty much just for that 100 life. You know that you will lose 50% DPS when your life drops below 35% right?

I would go for (3) because it can easily expand into poeurl.com/2Bk which will give you more life and more damage in the long run. You will also have more chest options since it provides the highest life % bonus from the skill tree.
I understand, but it is 50% reduced not LESS and low life is such rare occurance with the leech I'd have (I know leech isn't instant). Also Starkonja gives me some dex (up to 50) so its freeing me affixes on gear and points on the tree.

One last question about the tree, you took DoT nodes. Should I take them earlier to further improve damage from bleed 'n poison by sacrificing some life nodes (Tireless wheel)?

And is taking Iron Reflexes worth it? I would have some Eva gear (Starkonja/Rats, Belly and prob some good rare gear).
"
xenthis a écrit :
I understand, but it is 50% reduced not LESS and low life is such rare occurance with the leech I'd have (I know leech isn't instant). Also Starkonja gives me some dex (up to 50) so its freeing me affixes on gear and points on the tree.

One last question about the tree, you took DoT nodes. Should I take them earlier to further improve damage from bleed 'n poison by sacrificing some life nodes (Tireless wheel)?

And is taking Iron Reflexes worth it? I would have some Eva gear (Starkonja/Rats, Belly and prob some good rare gear).

You can certainly go for early DOT nodes as you level up. With Belly, you should still have a health pool of over 6K life.

I have a slayer and he has 21% physical damage reduction (before flask), I don't feel that he need Iron Reflexes but this could be build dependent.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires