[2.5] Oro's Sacrafice Champion // Needing Help tho.... :P

The Duelist Oro's Sacrafice Fun-meta
Hey guys this is my first own Buildidea and also my first post. I dont know much about the game but I tried to make a working Oro's Sacrafice Cyclone Build. If you have any questions or most likely want to improve my Build/Buildidea just post your opinions under this Thread.

Disclaimer: I dont realy know how to do those Posts and such. I dont know how to link items so I will just try to write down everything as detailed as possible

General Idea
I want to use the Oro's Sacrafice Sword which gives me realy high base Fire-dps but no physical damage. Thats why I will try to stack as much Ele- and Firedamage as possible. I want to use the unique jewel "Fireborn" to convert the phys dmage nodes at the Duelist's area to Firedamage nodes. I realy dont know which items I will use but here I have a list of great choices:

Items
Spoiler
Weapon : "Oro's Sacrafice Infernal Sword" Thats kinda obvious
Helmet : "Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet" The movementspeed is realy great
Body armour: "Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate" Great Life and also more damage
Belt : "Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt" The Fireversion, Great Budget Belt for this Build
Amulet : "Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet" Great Dps boost
Gloves : Rare with as high Life and Resist as possible
Boots : Rare with as high Life and Resist as possible, Movementspeed as also great
Rings : Both with as high Life and Resist as possible

I dont know if I can cap my Resists with this Gear but I might change some unique item with another rare

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAN1BAcEswUtB3UWbxo4GmwfAiFVIq8kqicvKo0slDKJNZI2xTbYNug26ThTOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fQKBGt0bXR35JG0yzTeNSU1XGVylX4lh3WK9Z814TXwRfOWFSYhdlTWZUZp5o8mvUbztxhXIPcql07Xbnd-V4DXh6eu971HzZffWCm4Nfg8yD24SUhNmE74ZghymHaolxivCQVZErlG-XlZf0mjubLZ2un9-iAKZXpwipJ6luqZSqzayYrKqwq7FCtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbEgsT2xq7Tb9gk2L3audrB2t3cPeNq7FXsXO0g707vfPAf8WzyRfcy-tL-Cv6P

I kinda think that I wasted many Points but it will do for now
Ascendency: I dont know yet

Options
Spoiler
You can also choose an Elemantalist aswell because the reduced reflect damage and the golems are nice aswell. You can modify the passivetree to pickup "Elemental Overload" and drop "Resolute Technique", I dont know yet if I want to use "Elemental Overload" or "Resolute Technique"

Links
Spoiler
Not yet decided. But I know I want to use blasphemy + Flammability and also Anger as my Auras
Dernière édition par SolarGaming, le 4 janv. 2017 16:38:17
Dernier bump le 4 janv. 2017 16:29:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires