[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

First of all i am newbee tho.
My first question why are you go top side of Sovereignity ? I am guessing this non curse aura effect not enough for extra +1 max resis which comes from auras. With Alpha's Howl and 21 level aura gems + %20 non curse aura effect gives %6 max res.But Abyssus is huge amount of damage boost because of Alpha's Howl isnt a option. Still i dont get why are you top side of Sovereignity.

What about voidheart ? New league nice phys rings(silver rings i guess) can be option instead of voidheart.

And i decide take some of block chance on passive tree but i dont put 'Reckless Defense' on jewel sockets i decide to use Rumi's. Do you think is wrong thing to do or its ok ?

Considering with capped some of Resis with auras. I dont wanna switch Atziri to Deaths Door because of iron reflexes and gives us life.Or we can switch with 'Redblade Tramplers' for little phys. Or we can switch crafted items for better phys.What do you suggest ?
Dernière édition par nerien090, le 1 sept. 2016 03:53:48
"
nerien090 a écrit :
First of all i am newbee tho.
My first question why are you go top side of Sovereignity ? I am guessing this non curse aura effect not enough for extra +1 max resis which comes from auras. With Alpha's Howl and 21 level aura gems + %20 non curse aura effect gives %6 max res.But Abyssus is huge amount of damage boost because of Alpha's Howl isnt a option. Still i dont get why are you top side of Sovereignity.

What about voidheart ? New league nice phys rings(silver rings i guess) can be option instead of voidheart.

And i decide take some of block chance on passive tree but i dont put 'Reckless Defense' on jewel sockets i decide to use Rumi's. Do you think is wrong thing to do or its ok ?

Considering with capped some of Resis with auras. I dont wanna switch Atziri to Deaths Door because of iron reflexes and gives us life.Or we can switch with 'Redblade Tramplers' for little phys. Or we can switch crafted items for better phys.What do you suggest ?

1: You pick sovereignity to allow you to go hatred, Herald of ash and arctic armour together while having enough mana at lv 90~ to cast your totems with enough mana left.

2: Voidheart in the new league will be most likely replaced by 2 steel rings (the new phys dmg ring base) for even more DPS. (We didn't get nerfed at all this patch to be honest)

3: Reckless defence was for his alternative defencive setup so if you play that I assume you want as many as you can to cap your block chance completely.

4: You shouldn't need to cap your resist with any resist auras, use DPS auras and I highly recommend you actually switch to deaths door, the extra endu charge and 4% physical damage mitigation is way more mitigation than the extra 400 armor the atziri's step will give you. When you remove them just go ahead and take off some of the dps nodes from the retaliation cluster and then put it into life near the scion life wheel instead to make up for the health lost.
Dernière édition par Wyra, le 1 sept. 2016 04:31:14
"
akiris a écrit :
"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
harklark a écrit :
Hi, first of all the build looks really strong and high optimization to allow you to get even stronger at endgame which I like. Will be trying this out in the new league for sure!

Wanted to ask about melee damage on full life, is that full life of you or your totem that gives the damage to the totem? Do you feel it's worth it or you can maybe use some other gem instead?

Also given that I probably won't have a 6L early in the league which would you recommend as a 5th and then a 6th gem?

4L - Warchief - Melee phys - Inc\Conc aoe - Faster attacks? Or is the added fire better here?
5L added fire or faster attacks whichever I didn't choose
6L melee damage on full life

Sound about right? Unless I feel I'm mostly on full life anyway in which case I would use melee damage on full life as the 4th since its a more multiplier

hi :)

1. melee dmg on full life counts for your life, not the totems. if u have troubles to stay full life, u can change it with "less duration", it has not so much dmg, but u dont need to be full life ;)

2. in my detailed gear section i postet to my chestplate (belly) the priority order of the gems:

Gem priority: Ancestral Warchief, -> Melee Damage, -> Melee Damage on Full Life, -> Increased Aoe (Concentrated Effect), -> Added Fire Damage, -> Faster Attacks

Can you explain how "less duration" would work/help with Ancestral Warchief?

Less duration is simply an alternative for the "more damage" multiplier as nothing else cna give us that multiplier really.

I don't recommend it after 2.4 since it got nerfed by 10% if I recall properly and to be honest melee dmg on full life is very easy to maintain for your totems since it counts on your life and not theirs.
and at last sorry for that triple post but I wanted to say that the skill tree has received no difference as of yet for 2.4 on this build so you won't need to change anything regarding that guggel.
The only thing that troubles me about this build is the lack of movement skill which may result in harder (or near impossible with non-optimal gear) farming of uber lab/trials which is my goal in the first few days/weeks of the new league. What do you think about it and are there any possible solutions?
"
Spasko a écrit :
The only thing that troubles me about this build is the lack of movement skill which may result in harder (or near impossible with non-optimal gear) farming of uber lab/trials which is my goal in the first few days/weeks of the new league. What do you think about it and are there any possible solutions?

Welcome to facebreaker builds. Only thing we can really use are literally awful since we also don't have any cast speed and those are lightning warp and flame dash which you could socket instead of your vaal lightning trap slot since vaal gems are useless in lab.

Other than that all I can say is just roll a high movement speed quicksilver and pay attention to the puzzles, its not bad if you take DMG anyway since war crys heals us for 25% of our health and mana for free.
Dernière édition par Wyra, le 1 sept. 2016 05:29:36
Guys can u tell me is this build will smash heads in atlas of the world or u need to change somethin ?
How come you take ancestral bond so late? also why not use shield charge?

Also I'm wondering how would you build this at the league start?
"
Wyra a écrit :

1: You pick sovereignity to allow you to go hatred, Herald of ash and arctic armour together while having enough mana at lv 90~ to cast your totems with enough mana left.

What about pre-90? I just checked on standard character, with one mana amulet
and enlighten lvl1 i have just 30 mana with 17 lvl skills to cast totem 5L (when skill cost is exactly 30 mana), so i can cast jut 1 totem and have 0 mana, even not enough to recast warcry, to gain some mana back. Should i avoid AA until i get enlighten higher, or get more items with extra mana roll? Or avoid sovereignity until "late" game?
"
Drexy a écrit :
How come you take ancestral bond so late? also why not use shield charge?

Also I'm wondering how would you build this at the league start?

He mentions everything you need to know in the main post but I'll sum it up for you.

He takes it late since just one totem with earthquake to start off the league is more than enough DMG to progress and a bit faster for clear speed early (untill you get facebreaker at least)

I made a test run in STD 2 days ago for a period of 12 hours and ended up reaching lvl 75 at the end.

I lvled up early with flame totem and fire trap untill lv 12 where I changed fire trap for firestorm while still using a +1 to fire socketed gem wand.

I used that setup untill lv 28 where I eventually switched it up to earthquake and acnestral warchief with hatred and herald of ash, I used that setup all the way to lv 70, at 70 I had the currency purely from drops to buy a 780% facebreaker, cap my resist with decent phys DMG rings and amulet and a 4l belly, I then made the switch to dual totems where I stood at 70k INC aoe dps in hideout. At this point I could already do t10 maps if I wanted to and stood at around 4.5k life while still missing 500 at least from some nodes in the tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires