Need help w splitting steel champ build for bossing

I'm working on a splitting steel champ to be a hc bosser. So far, I've never run a build that has needed to be nearly this scared of things like burning ground. Decided while elder was succing me like a golf ball through a straw that I need to figure something out.

I swapped to Arakali, and dropped blood rage. TBD there. Considering a few other things:
- Adding vitality to arrogance link.
- Add some life regen on gear
- Speccing more into flasks. Seems sus
- Get good

Please help.

https://pobb.in/sdqJXAp73swg

P.S. How does multishot notable interact with splitting steel? Assuming everything hit would it double the damage?
Dernier bump le 23 avr. 2024 11:20:03
Hello i play spliting steel

Degen is champ no1 weakness

If you are on trade grab brutal fervour ff jewel from slayer is give overleeech and fix all degen problem

I swap brutal fervour with headman for bossing

Only bad thing is you need 2 pair of FF jewels
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :

If you are on trade grab brutal fervour ff jewel from slayer is give overleeech and fix all degen problem

There's only 1x of these on HC trade for 25x Divines.

"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
I swap brutal fervour with headman for bossing

Headsman i found pretty useless for bosses, until it Ubers.
You're losing 2 jewels slots for 20% Culling - that's all.

You can get Mark for Death in mark Mastery in the tree(right/bottom nodes near suppress/HP nodes whels) for free 10% culling.

But also will get 2x jewels slots - where you can get like total 80-90% to global critical mulitplier and like 10-14% more attack speed.
Or if it - Pricise Technique version - just a lot of flat swords/onehanded/dual wield damage + attack speed.

"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :

Only bad thing is you need 2 pair of FF jewels

2 pair of rare Forbiddens like these ones even on HC trade - is super rare.
As i said there's only 1x Red Brutal Fervour in trade, and 2x Blue ones.

You still want some flat regen amount - around 600-700hp/sec at least, and overleech/LGoH as additive sources.
Dernière édition par FreshMeat93, le 23 avr. 2024 11:21:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires