Angry Florida man mad at gucci prices summons hurricane in shop, millions dead. [3.23]

Berserker!!!!!

144k EHP 26Million dps with endgame gear and budget options available for cheap.

NO cluster jewels forbidden flames or other top tear items needed.

FULL GUCCI no faffing about with finding just the right rares!!

in the budget setup its still 100k EHP (80k without berserk) and 12M dps (8.5M without berserk). All for the low price of around 1-3 div depending on the day and what's available.

POB

https://pobb.in/bweAPPd5rjDJ

INTRODUCTION

Hi I'm weedworm I've been playing off and on since beta and finally I've come up with a stable build with good dps and ehp without needing to break the bank.

this build uses the new bladestorm of uncertainty transfigured gem for a very lazy playstyle of jump/charge around spawn hurricane's and jump away like an angry bunny to do it all over again. and if its a boss drop 2x totems and spin to win.

Now this build has all the downsides of a typical melee build somewhat mitigated by having 50/50 block and 90%phys reduction with 1k life leach.

for some caveats of the build.

Most items in this build besides charms are at whatever the middle roll for the item is with the exception of the le heup ring damage rolls and carnage heart ele resist roll.

Minimum budget for the build is about 200c for the full unique setup keep on eye on resistance rolls mostly so that you actually cap resists. if you cant buy a good enough item on whatever day for a good price I suggest just waiting. they are unpopular/unknown enough mostly that a cheap/good enough one will come along in a few hours or a day. especially the resist string of servitude they look expensive but I picked up a 48% one for 75c.

I've left a lot of alternative items in the POB for you to play around with depending on your needs or preferences so check it out.

YES I know X type of rare/corrupted mod would give me X damage or EHP boost.
I want to avoid corrupted items and rare items in general just for simplicity and cost of entry. if you want to try out those items/combos be my guest and let me know how it turns out though.

YES I know jewels both cluster and otherwise would give huge boosts to everything in this build. but that's not the point. the point is to have ease of gearing with all uniques, not being overly expensive or at least being easily farmable WITH the build using cheaper alternatives until you can buy the few expensive items the build uses in the endgame. and most of all clusters/regular jewels can be confusing for newer and even some older players and honestly getting everything right on/with them can be a pain in the ass sometimes, so I decided to avoid them entirely

And lastly this build is still partially in a testing phase I am at endgame atm using the budget setup or close too it and progressing towards bossing so I'm not quite sure how a melee build of this kind will do with ubers/uber-ubers if they can even be done. stats seem to check out for ubers at least so ill update the post when I get there.

As a bonus swapping bladestorm for chain hook and you have yourself a 12M dps chain hook build if your on console or otherwise interested in that sort of thing.

PS: yes its not much of a guide but forums have never really been my thing.

Dernier bump le 13 janv. 2024 22:01:18
It looks nice and i decided to give a try, but just to let you know, at this economy, only the weapond and the shield are 4 DIV (could be 2, worst rolls). A more realistic budget would be around 6 to 10 div total (witch is a bargain this days, lol).But will post here after buy all.

EDIT: LOLLLlll just a 21/20 Bladestorm of uncertainty is 4 div rn !!
EDIT2: My Bad :) ! I was folloing the endgame POB !!! Dont know about the early game one.
Dernière édition par DyWarrior, le 12 janv. 2024 18:23:47
for the early game setup with ichimonji I personally spent a total of 325c or so + whatever chromes I needed for the whole kit most of the items where 5 to 10c and gems where self leveled/farmed. I am only running a 5link chest though. cause 6L is 2div minimum.

fair warning leveling melee sucks ass. always has really.
Dernière édition par weedworm311, le 12 janv. 2024 19:04:00
Hey I tried out this endgame config you have, but sustaining mana on T16's seems to be difficult with the bladestorm. I'm curious on what other options for rares / more expensive uniques you could add to this build to make it really nice to roll with.
ok so fiddling around with it dropping sanctuary anoint for charisma dropping the small armour/life node next to juggernaut and robust and the 2 nodes leading to it adds room to pick up the marauder jewels slot for a watchers eye with block chance w/determination and attackspeed w/precision and grabing the duelist jewel node and slotting transcendent flesh gives you a total of 137k EHP 29.5mil dps and 28% unreserved mana for a more comfortable clear. if you can get a watchers with determ block and precision aspeed/crit multi you get an extra 1.3mil dps and break 30M. I'm not going to be adding this to the original post though cause it defeats the purpose a bit.

if mana sustain is your only real problem though drop the robust 3 points and pick up the duelist revelry notable + mana mastery +5 mana regen/reduced mana cost of skills and if its still not enough drop the small armor/life node and grab life mastery 30% life cost.
Dernière édition par weedworm311, le 13 janv. 2024 22:05:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires