Wulfgar!

So i want to make a Wulfgar build, this is my first time creating a build myself, could you look over my pob and tell me obviouis things im missing. im not looking for a meta build or destroy ubers in 1 hit. i just want to hit people with my hammer and freeze them with some lightning. sounds fun. everything in pob is from my current boneshatter build. or stuff i have in stash. not against buying new stuff. thanks!

https://pobb.in/70dBazjITwU1
Dernier bump le 8 janv. 2024 22:39:34
First of all MB is not slot locked, it applies to up to four magic utility flasks regardless of what slot they are in, so you should move your tincture to let you take full advantage of nature's concoction's increased flask effect. Second of all you should not be running cast on crit without capping your crit strike chance as doing so is horribly inefficient and I'm not certain what you're trying to replicate with the frost bomb. Spectral Throw + prismatic burst support would be closer to aegis-fang's effects in the books (returns when thrown and iirc a thundering modifier). Another thing to keep in mind is that the herald auras are vastly less efficient then running another 50% aura a lot of the time, you would likely be better served running wrath instead for a much larger amount of added flat damage. You should also take the chance to do triple damage mastery since you don't need to path to it and its basically 9% more damage.
oo i didnt think of spectrel throw. frost bomb was mainly cause i like freezing bombs and also , just loosely Icewind dale=cold. yeah im not sure if i should fix my crit through gear or pathing. i was thinking of herald of ice just for extra ice explosions and herald of lightning just cause i was thinking of running Storm secret ring, cause lightning strikes are fun. thanks for taking the time to look. i didnt know that with mageblood, just reads leftmost so i thought they had to be all left. guess it makes sense for leftmost magic flasks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires