[3.23] Rage Vortex of Berserking Build | Berserker | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hey guys, here is rage vortex of berserking berserker build. Rage Vortex of Berserking creates a ragestorm that follow you and continuously deals damage in an area. The ragestorm constantly drains your rage at an accelerating rate while active and lasts until you run out of rage.
Using Replica Alberon's Warpath, these boots have "Adds 1 to 80 Chaos Damage to Attacks per 80 Strength" mod.
I manage to hit 2977 str at level 95. (PoB says 2990 but it's 2977 in game)

Build Cost
- High Budget: 50-100 div

Split Personality: Using two of them. Check the video or pob to see where you put them.
+5 to Strength, +5 to Armour
+5 to Strength, +5 to Dexterity

Fortify: Using a charm with "Melee Hits have chance to Fortify" mod

Lethal Pride: Look for 5% increased Strength and increased Warcry Buff Effect mods.

Accuracy: Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength mod on helmet

Circles around jewels: It's coming from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance and it gives us "Non-Unique Jewels cause Smal and Notable Passive Skills in a Large Radius to also grant +3 to Strength"

Leveling: Start with ground slam and keep playing until level 49 then you can switch the chaos version with replica alberon. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Limbsplit (Lvl 13-23) - Reaper's Pursuit (Lvl 33-49) - Innsbury Edge (Lvl 49-66)
- Redblade Banner (Lvl 49)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step - Replica Alberon's Warpath (Lvl 49-)
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- The Magnate

PoB: https://pobb.in/e4_ZyGzmSE1o

Skill Tree:

Build Video: https://youtu.be/w8kQlgDupvc

Bandits: Kill All

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Rage Vortex of Berserking - Void Manipulation (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Volatility - Pulverise - Concentrated Effect (for bosses) / Inc Area of Effect (for clear)

Blood and Sand - Determination - Purity of Elements - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Ancestral Protector - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Withering Touch - Multiple Totems

Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit - Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 1)

Withering Step - Battlemage's Cry / Blood Rage

Molten Shell (Lvl 15) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Berserk
Dernière édition par wishdropper, le 27 déc. 2023 06:36:53
Dernier bump le 6 janv. 2024 15:46:59
Thanks for the build, I am loving it!
please tell me how to make him not go to the side, but follow me? I mean rage vortex

figured it out
Dernière édition par jcyjdf1234567, le 30 déc. 2023 11:51:05
"
jcyjdf1234567 a écrit :
please tell me how to make him not go to the side, but follow me? I mean rage vortex

figured it out

Transfigured version of Rage Vortex
Any advice how to improve survivability?
how about survi? are u gettign random one shots?
any priority on which epuipment to upgrade first ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires