Herald of agony cyclone build question with The Golden Rule

Currently gearing out my Bosser on Herald of Agony. I have a question that im not sure what the answer will be but here it goes.

1. If I can maintain 90 chaos resistance should i still be using The Golden Rule? Is there any other benefit to using it or is it just for chaos stacking.

2. Should I keep The Golden Rule and change my boots that i have anointed for double chaos resistance.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
Dernier bump le 29 janv. 2024 05:54:29
you can get "unaffected by poison" on boots and you dont have to worry anymore.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/dDVmJbIJ

or thee is a unique helm "maw of conquest" if you prefer that
Being affected by poisons isn't the issue.
Trying to more streamline the build because with max poison stacks and endurance charges im at 325 chaos res
The main reason I see to use 'The Golden Rule' unique jewel is to keep my virulence stacks high as possible for agony crawler dps.
I personally already want capped chaos res before the jewels self poisons so I take less initial poison damage.

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
The reason you use the golden rule is because of virulence stacks for herald of agony not necessarily for the chaos resistance (though that can obviously help if you aren't yet capped). Every time you apply poison you get a stack and that includes poisons you inflict on yourself. So The golden rule effectively doubles your virulence charge generation on single target.
Gotcha. I feel a little squishy now with the build. DD kind of wrecks me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires