[3.22]Flamewood ignite chieftain

Hello, let me introduce flamewood ignite chieftain

Build currently cleared all endgame including some ubers,
One ring swap to go from clearing to bossing - Bereks for Polaric

So how does it do dmg on a 4 link - Scaling level of Vaal ancestral warchief as high as possible using Replica Dragonfang amulet, +1 str gems tattoo, and +2 aoe corrupted Vaal caress, totem life tattoo reaching over 100k life Vaal anc warchief totem and turning all that into one small drop from hell that burns everything
And since vaal caress can't make negative lvl of gems - cheap lvl 1 awakened gems is all you need. Its not like making it lvl will make a difference 6-5 is stil 1 :)

Using curse mastery to refresh short ignite build deletes any boss in 1 ignite in matter of seconds.

On side of defences
3.5k hp lol, but wait 90% max res, transcendence
100% of phys of damage taken converter to elemental
50% lightning coil, 20+6 corrupted dawnbraker, 10+6, helmet with eldrich implicit and Purity of fire watchers eye.
Using chieftain and tattoos of ngamahu makanga reaching 90% all res with transcendence - yeah that's rigt +30% max res using purity of fire, 100% effect of tattoo jewel and few more of those wherever it can be put.

Having so much free suffixes thanks chieftain for free res - chaos is also capped at 76
Can take uber shaper slam to the face and not feel a thing, and also can use this tankiness to bait slam on the totem to kill him faster

Also need to be mentioned limitations - some bosses just don't hit, or hit very rarely - like the goddes for example, or hit but its not its dmg - Yeah that about eater tentacles, everything else is deleted - expect fire and ignite resistant rares I usually blow them up with vaal breach and hinekoras death fury - but that is just for fun you can skip it
Other limitation is How to get souls for tough bossfights (i mean ubers) - carry cheapest balbala jewel in your pocket and take out some flask to charge soul reaper and then swap transcendence back - bad QoL but it worth it
Dernier bump le 21 sept. 2023 03:40:41
pob?
https://pastebin.com/N1hjY3Ci

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires