EA Champion Build - NEED HELP PLEASE

Below is my build currently. The problem is I have no clue why my single target and damage in general is so bad.... Please help if you can. Thanks.

https://pobb.in/7tMKMQ7t8kfv

https://poe-profile.info/profile/nukez99?realm=pc
Dernière édition par Nukez99, le 7 sept. 2023 03:36:40
Dernier bump le 9 sept. 2023 06:19:29
Your build lacks a spread for your explosive arrows to do the damage you're expecting. I noticed you don't have the Rain of Splinter's jewel in your character tree - "(50-30)% reduced Totem Damage / Totems fire 2 additional Projectiles". To compensate for not having that jewel you can incorporate any of the support skill gems "Greater/Lesser Multiple Proj" or "Volley" into your Explosive Arrow setup.

It does sacrifice removing a support skill gem, maybe Inspiration, from the link; but it can boost your damage output and see enemies pop like a balloon.
Dernière édition par xRisee, le 7 sept. 2023 09:15:55
Thank you for your help! Which of the three would be best? I'll replace inspiration with it until I have Rain of splinters.
You do not need accuracy since you have the taunt from the ascendancy. So you can take away the accuracy nodes and then take Spritual Command (Minion attack speed effects you) and change your bow enchantment accordingly.

23% attack speed on your bow and node change - 700k more damage

"
change your bow enchantment accordingly

What enchant? Minion attack and cast speed? Still change inspiration for Volley or LMP/GMP?
Dernière édition par Nukez99, le 7 sept. 2023 12:51:20
"
Nukez99 a écrit :
"
change your bow enchantment accordingly

What enchant? Minion attack and cast speed? Still change inspiration for Volley or LMP/GMP?

Sorry I meant your bench craft "Minions have increased life/damage" to "Minions have increased Attack Speed".

And NO do not link LMP/GMP/Volley to Explosive Arrow. You will lose to much damage.
Rain of Splinters is fine. Mostly for clearing.

Get attack speed on gloves.

Go watch Zizaran's build guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PSAQdTHAL0
Dernière édition par Itharr, le 7 sept. 2023 13:52:22
I don't see any cold or lightning damage to proc elemental equilibrium, let me know if I'm wrong here.
Did some adjusting. Tell me what you think please.

https://pobb.in/nB6DpiuYZmK_
Based on your gear I would upgrade amulet first.

Before jumping to +2 or replica dragonfang, go for an amulet that has dot multi and ele dmg with attack mod. They are very cheap but will still give a sizable dps increase. Get a semi decent one and aniont watchtowers. 6th totems will help reach fuse cap.

Then get a awakened burning dmg. It's very cheap at lvl1. Lvl it up early for the +1 at lvl5(you can benefit it from lvl4 since the bow will add 1lvl).

Next I would go for a better quiver/rings or save up for the big upgrades. Like unnatural instinct.

For quiver try to replace crit multi with either dot multi or fire dot multi. Shouldn't be too expensive for just one of them.
For ring try to fit in a least one dmg mod. Like ele dmg with attack. You don't necessarily need -mana cost as you could use lifetap instead. Inspiration is a little bit more dmg but it heavily limits your gear options in early game.
You could aim for polaric devastation for auto ash cover instead of inferno cry if you want. It's price has dropped significantly.

Then I would go for onslaught cluster.

And while doing all of these look for two jewels. Three dmg mod are very cheap. And with some luck you could get a 4 dmg mod fairly cheap as well.

Also I would caution using rain of splinters/multiple projectiles. They are very very low priority. Not worth it until you maxed out your other gear and are at a point you have too much dps. But even then I don't think it's necessary. Thanks to ignite prolif, EA clear should be fine. It's biggest bottleneck is usually not the number of projectile but rather how fast can you get the fuse to pop. All methods of adding projectiles (jewel/gems/tatoo) will heavily effect your ignite dps. When your gear gets much better and would like better clear, I would just run skitterbots in maps and only use malevolence on hard bosses. Because malevolence adds 0.2 seconds delay on fuse and delay is imo what effects it's smoothness the most. As long as you get one fuse to pop every thing will die easily.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires