PSA: Names during ExileCon Qualifier Races

In the coming weeks, we're hosting two more qualifiers to discover who will be joining imexile and tytykiller at our upcoming ExileCon finale in Auckland, New Zealand. Due to some issues that arose today, we want to put out a PSA about character names and stream names during the event.

The use of inappropriate character names (i.e. those that breach our Terms of Use) during your run will result in you being disqualified from participating in that event or future race events in the series.

This includes but is not limited to names that are:
  • Sexually explicit
  • Obscene
  • Hateful
  • Derogatory
  • Racist
  • Sexist
  • Homophobic

This also applies to throw-away stream names for those that are streaming on alternate channels.

Please also note that any character names that appear to be attempting to subtly skirt the rules or get around them while still being generally appropriate will count as a breach in this instance.

If you want to play it safe, just use your regular stream/race names that people regularly know you by. If you're using an alt to obscure your strategy, that's okay but please keep the above rules in mind. If you're participating and unsure, feel free to reach out to us and check.

Additionally, we want to put out a reminder that in order for your qualifier run to count, you'll need to have the Path of Exile account you're racing on connected to the Twitch account that you're streaming on. You can do this here.

We also recommend using the 'hide email address' option if you're streaming so that viewers cannot learn your account information.
Posté par 
le
Grinding Gear Games
Can anyone enlighten me what event led to this post being necessary...?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Hmm, yes, i too would like to know what event cause the team to make this post.
lmfao
typical Jungroan W
Made the name TyTyWinsTheRace to enter a hideout as he won, I think that's fine?
Should have use a cat meme as a name instead of loli, no cats=no exilecon, gg noob
How about we fix MTX affecting load times, then they might race on actual accounts.
this seems... obvious. "don't break the rules during a major event when you're featured in the event" is a no-brainer and anyone who breaks this rule deserves to be disqualified.
So "DerogatoryRacist" would be a no-go?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires