Voidforge Wild Strike Champion | 100% suppression | 7-10M DPS

Posting here for reference a Wild Strike build which uses Voidforge to achieve a decent amount of DPS while being tanky.

The build is quite expensive unfortunately, and it only achieves high tanking capabilities with a medium DPS.

It serves it's purposes, you can do deathless juiced maps as long as you avoid No Regen / No Leech and Reduced Aura Effect modifiers.

However, as a friend of mine said, any build works if you invest 150 divines into it.

Despite managing to finish the Sanctum, this build is not Sanctum Friendly.

I will update the guide once I finish the items for the Mageblood setup.

As a conclusion, Wild Strike needs a buff, it's not really worth it in the current state. I think having the secondary effect also hit the primary target will make it sufficient to be worth the investment.

PoB
https://pastebin.com/18RVGx1y

Items - non mage-blood setup

Gem Links

Wild Strike <-> Rage Support <-> Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support <-> Awakened Multistrike Support <-> Increased Critical Damage Support <-> Trinity Support

Herald Of Purity <-> Determination <-> Haste <-> Purity Of Elements <-> Enlighten Support

Lifetap Support <-> Corrupting Fever <-> Enduring Cry <-> Leap Slam

Ancestral Protector <-> Multiple Totems Support

Arrogance Support <-> Vitality <-> Precision

Assassin's Mark <-> Mark On Hit Support

Defiance Banner

Molten Shell

Special Mechanics

The build uses "The Agnostic" keystone to have negative mana regen while not leeching. Since the main attack costs 0, it will guarantee that we're always leeching thus activating "Feed the Fury" and "Fuel the Fight" bonuses.

Since we're using mark on hit, we need to have mana to be able to cast it. The unreserved mana pool needs to be sufficient to allow the cast of the mark with the support gem linked. Hence the Assassin's Mark will remain on level 1 to allow for guaranteed cast fast (you will have to leech prior to casting it).

Since you have 0 mana, you want to cast every skill except the mark without leeching.
This is achieved by having -7 to non-channeling skill craft on both rings and by using lifetap for skills which are more mana-expensive (so they will use life).

In the setup, Molten Shell costs 0 mana, while Enduring Cry and Leap Slam are on Lifetap Support.

Corrupting fever is used with Lifetap Support to guarantee the Adrenaline proc on use (you will rarely have your adrenaline procced naturally, so if you will want a DPS boost, you can cast Corrupting fever to achieve this).
Corrupting Fever by itself won't use sufficient life to proc adrenaline, hence we're using Lifetap support to increase it's cost.

The End

Placing here in case someone wants to try Wild Strike or in case Wild Strike gets buffed in the future.

I'm sure there are better build for 150 div out there, but in case anyone wants to experiment... I made the effort.
Dernière édition par ZaPwner, le 6 févr. 2023 05:41:49
Dernier bump le 6 févr. 2023 05:35:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires