Extremely cheap dual wield champ starter

Hi,

Not really a guide so much as a tip for those who are struggling.

I league started with the new cleave and had an awful time due to the huge attack speed penatly on vaal cleave. So I started thinking....Let's try the updated bringer of rain.

By far not a powerhouse, but enough to take down the 'regular' end game. This character was a league starter and cost me less than 3 divines (~700 chaos) in total. I purchased a nearly perfect corrupted +2 AOE bringer of rain for 10c. You save at least 100c by not having a six link chest.

Pretty tanky with strong boss DPS but below average clear, at least until you cull a rare pack and take advantage of the headhunter buff. Get's pretty nutty if you manage to cull a soul eater.

https://pastebin.com/1vbcpr2D

Dernier bump le 22 déc. 2022 00:43:01
In case it helps, I leveld with dual Ichimonji's and just stacked the auras until I could afford an average Paradoxica. The Jewelled Foil was puchased fractured for 10c and I rolled it with alts and augs until I hit something. Got kind of lucky, but in the interim a well rolled replica Paradoxica can be fantastic. Costs around 10-20c and can net you blood rage, shock, and high crit / multi on bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires