League start Smite Champ - 100% Suppress, 65/25 block - Need help improving damage

Hi all,

I've been patientily waiting for someone to post a smite tree. Previously I've only been able to find super high investment armour stacking versions. This was my attempt at making a league start (no uniques, no mods above T3) version. I think i've got the defenses down with 100% spell suppression, 65/25 block, fortify etc. However, its only at 200k dps.

I would greatly appreciate more experienced build creators giving me tips on how this could be improved.

Thanks!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/iCTM0FWZ
Dernier bump le 8 déc. 2022 15:25:44
I would personally drop all block notes and go for dual wielding swords. Imo the Champion can rely on spell suppress and high evasion/armour to survive.
Theres also some good notes with evasion and armour on your way that I would grab to set me up for the Perseverance belt around lvl 78-80 when u start needing all the ekstra dmg it provides.
The belt isnt exactly starter friendly I know, but the prices should come down much at day 2-3, but maybe thats way too late for most, dunno.
If u want your tree to be in that area u can also use 2x rep.dreamfeathers (which are way cheaper than the armour stacking ones) and make use of the extra dmg they will provide.
Anyway, just a few thoughts, good luck with it :)
Hi, Thanks for the input!

I potentially did go overboard a little with going for both suppression and block. I decided to give the suggestion of dropping the block side and swapping to dual wield a go. Additionally, having looked at the price of the belt in past leagues I think its easily doable as a league start unique so I've included that. I am someone who can do a 10-20 div budget within the first 1-1.5 weeks easily enough (I don't have as long to play as others).

The revised tree has twice the damage of the previous for only a 15-20% decrease in effective HP.

https://pastebin.com/rBJkuZYp

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires