Cyclone/Shockwave Warstaff Slayer build 3.15

Hello, is there a build currently our for the warstaff build? I see there are 60% of level 97-100's running that build but after importing the path of building info there are too many passive skill tree points used to make it. 136 points not including the Ascendancy points.

Am I missing something? I would like to make sure of how the build works before I invest, although I would really like to try it. It looks like the Cyclone shockwave warstaff build.
Dernier bump le 26 sept. 2021 16:49:06
i second that and ask for help aswell
i wanna try the the shockwave variant but i couldnt figure out a good enough path from POE ninja
and i ran into the same problem of the 136 points out of 121

is the staff shockwave variant even better than the normal sword one?
and if so why

im currently playing the normal 2 handed sword variant and honestly it does pretty well
I am currently in the process of trying this build. Putting together from a few others.Trying to get crit up from the current 73% and multiplier from 362%.

If I use the Crit support gem. With Cyclone/Awakened Melee Physical/Awakened Brutality/Infused Channeling it pushes it up to 100% crit chance.

Chance to impale is 109% so that is why I swapped out the Impale support gem.

Still working on cluster gems and jewels but have not died yet which is nice. (only tried a T14 and T16 map to test out the working progress build).

So far so good. Will update soon.
"
Snowmanx72 a écrit :
I am currently in the process of trying this build. Putting together from a few others.Trying to get crit up from the current 73% and multiplier from 362%.

If I use the Crit support gem. With Cyclone/Awakened Melee Physical/Awakened Brutality/Infused Channeling it pushes it up to 100% crit chance.

Chance to impale is 109% so that is why I swapped out the Impale support gem.

Still working on cluster gems and jewels but have not died yet which is nice. (only tried a T14 and T16 map to test out the working progress build).

So far so good. Will update soon.

would love to see POB, im interested of how you path from slayer to the upper left side of the tree
ive seen some going through the life wheel and some hugging the left part of the tree.

as for the crit chance:
do you have an astral plate with attack crit? if not you should consider as its an easy craft(attack crit + -15 mana to skills and you can even add an additional curse)
- you have the ascendancy node that give crit chance
- ive seen people going hands of the high templar gloves with crit corruption(usually with vulnerability on hit aswell)
- are you calculating the diamond flask? also want you to redirect you to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64pZKTzhmO4
that could help you band aid your crit chance.

as for the impale i wonder how did you reach that chance
its not uncommon to unsocket the impale gem from what ive seen
i know my options in impale are in:
-large cluster with impale chance(vicious skewering)
-gloves with chance to impale
-cane staff maybe?
-some tree nodes
would love to see how you reached your chance

i also eye'd the large cluster with the fortify on hit node i can definitely see myself picking that.

Dernière édition par Daydreaming7, le 23 sept. 2021 09:56:39
I made a PoB for you guys. (max block 75/75, with chaos res at 75% also and between 5-5.8k life).
You might hate, or like it. It is what it is.

https://pastebin.com/8nKi4iYP

Gave you some different choices depending on how tanky/glass cannon you want to be.
But with abyssus + mirror tier weapon dps is at 28+ million.
With trash unique and no abyssus its at 11 million.

And yes i know a lot of the items are far too well rolled and will prolly not be afforable, but it can give you an idea of what to go for.
Dernière édition par Thor_of_Asgard, le 25 sept. 2021 08:03:52
"
Thor_of_Asgard a écrit :
I made a PoB for you guys. (max block 75/75, with chaos res at 75% also and between 5-5.8k life).
You might hate, or like it. It is what it is.

https://pastebin.com/8nKi4iYP

Gave you some different choices depending on how tanky/glass cannon you want to be.
But with abyssus + mirror tier weapon dps is at 28+ million.
With trash unique and no abyssus its at 11 million.

And yes i know a lot of the items are far too well rolled and will prolly not be afforable, but it can give you an idea of what to go for.

thank you very much
this really helps but i have abit of a problem

i really want to go for block but my staff is maelstrom base,i cant seem to find a way to get spell block and ideas or im screwed?

also i have abit of a problem of the tree being level 100
dk what to give up as im only level 91
this is my POB:https://pastebin.com/mKWRhCsB
i have big survivability problem from obvious reasons

i know its meme budget what i made but still i have fun
also had fun trying to build a tree myself even tho the end result is probably a joke
i need to be more tanky and have more damage and my speed is trash
i think ill solve my speed with a proper influenced boots and try to slot mercury helmet because my speed gets me killed aswell

btw do you use 2 curse rings without additional curse from chest?
Dernière édition par Daydreaming7, le 26 sept. 2021 09:04:54
Hi, I'm a Cyclone Shockwave Slayer lvl 98 this is by no means min-maxed or whatever it's just my current build that I'm still working on. I'm sharing my POB to help you guys have more options on how you'll build your own Cyclone. Glhf everyone!

POB : https://pastebin.com/k9QdxR3t
(Headhunter for mapping / Ryslatha (if you're poor like me) or Stygian Vise for bossing)
Dernière édition par BigBangImpactZ, le 26 sept. 2021 10:21:32
"
BigBangImpactZ a écrit :
Hi, I'm a Cyclone Shockwave Slayer lvl 98 this is by no means min-maxed or whatever it's just my current build that I'm still working on. I'm sharing my POB to help you guys have more options on how you'll build your own Cyclone. Glhf everyone!

(Headhunter for mapping / Ryslatha (if you're poor like me) or Stygian Vise for bossing)

its great help
think ill copy yours one to one
but how did you level to 98 like that?
im level 91 you can see my POB on a message above,i get pop'ed randomly alot
(had a boss that insta killed me just entering his room) had a maraketh elgion boss teleport on me DBZ style and one shotting my entire hp

i need some skill points to copy your build but i cant level up

but your POB helps me alot understand where to path and what clusters,also great help on the items to understand what im looking for
"
Daydreaming7 a écrit :
"
BigBangImpactZ a écrit :

its great help
think ill copy yours one to one
but how did you level to 98 like that?
im level 91 you can see my POB on a message above,i get pop'ed randomly alot
(had a boss that insta killed me just entering his room) had a maraketh elgion boss teleport on me DBZ style and one shotting my entire hp

i need some skill points to copy your build but i cant level up

but your POB helps me alot understand where to path and what clusters,also great help on the items to understand what im looking for

I leveled up with 5ways they cost around 2.5-3ex per 5run. If you decide to do 5ways look for one with a good aurabot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires