Do I even need block recovery with whirlwind ?

Hi,

question about my Gladiator "Glad_Max__Ulti_XXI". I don´t really see any block animations while using whirlwind, so I was wondering if I need it at all.

Can anyone answer this ?

If I need points in it, about how much would be useful, I see these 30%/60% - nodes on the bottom of the skilltree and ask myself whether to go that way or not.

Ty

obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Dernière édition par ___Hengist___, le 1 juil. 2021 10:41:13
Dernier bump le 20 juil. 2021 18:36:01
If a hit that you block would have stunned you, you enter a "blocking" state which is just like being stunned (you play the animation of blocking a hit). Because you have the Painforged node, you can't be stunned while blocking therefore you will never be in the blocking state.

So no, you don't need Block Recovery.
Oh,

thx a lot. And I was not even sure, because it always says "block and stun recovery", so I thought it might be two different things. So it is actually stuns of all sorts including block-generated stuns.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires