Trying to bring about a Lazy Paladin v2

Hey guys, once upon a time there was a max block tanky retaliate build by a player named Sovyn, aptly named the "lazy paladin". After the changes to inquis and just lack of attention the build died out. This being my first attempt at a whole build i wanted to ask you -The people- to view and assist in the workings of said build. The only requirements i really have are that it runs Static strike and uses all the retaliate skill gems

https://pastebin.com/D2dexW3s

heres the pastebin, thank you in advance!
Dernier bump le 17 juil. 2021 00:32:14
Hi there, I'm not sure how you want to build your character, since you went with replica farrul... but I made a few changes on the tree, added some itens, and change the skills, that in my opinion seems better.

For start, since you are going with basically a counter atk build, and not a bleed build, drop the bleed points from the glad, and take ALL the block points (it will make your block scale until 79%, making your chances to block higher, and so making your chances of counter attacking higher). The other point, if you decide to go with the replica farrul, should be the outmatch and outlast, but if you decide to go with a rare body armour (which I think it's better), you should go with arena challenger, since it will give you mov speed and attack speed.

I took it out a lot of bad points on your skill tree and reinvested on better places and thought it would be better to not go with replica farrul, because of mana issues, and mana reservation issues. Since you've choosed replica farrul, I assumed that currency was not a problem, and used a few hard to get rare itens, but it should be doable with a few more budget options. Also that thread of hope was really bad, since you only took 2 points with it, so a regular life and crit mult jewel should be way better.

The dmg is not that high in the end, hiting around 3million dps if you use awk gems and take in account the dmg from all the skills, but it's craaaaazy tank, that is for sure.

Here is the pob with the changes that I've made: https://pastebin.com/YHkD089V
I also added some coments on the notes section of why I did some things in that way.

I didnt have much time to see and test everything on the pob, so there should be still a lot of errors, but I think this is a better base for you to work on, than before.
Thanks for taking the time mate, i really appreciate any input. I actually have that replica farruls too, and was trying to work off the aspect of the cat stuff, but again, any changes minus the few core things i listed is fine :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires