3.14 Alackyr's Bleed Bow Max Block Gladiator How to Avoid and don't fear the Void

I want to share with you my Bleed Bow Build, which have many peices of little interactions giving in the end nice things

Character named Red Son since he like russian superman avoiding everything and stronk, and drinking vodka nad he likes red

I cant say this bleed bow somehow much different from another builds in gameplay, except its much safer and you dont need to perma push all flasks, only one for anti curse

I killed all bosses, opened all content, done 36 challenges and made great way step by step improving my gear how i wanted

POB: https://pastebin.com/R4r23BDK

Uber Elder fight: https://youtu.be/ivm_INFbQeo

22.06 update - add items
soon videoshowcase

The idea was about making max block bleed bow glad since explode chests was nerfed, i wanted BLEEEDSPLOSIONS

Gear
Spoiler

Clusters and jewels
Spoiler

Remember that when you swap usual nodes on clusters, you loosing some attributes, some life, some resists nodes, so its better to compensate

Such large clusters will help with a little dmg and nice portion of resistances

Worth mentioning that we dont need Furious assalut to take, but we need it on cluster, its important.
It comes from how large clusters works, different nodes locating on different places between 3 of them, so its gonna 100% be in the middle opposite side so we take other 2 nodes and go to medium clusters
and remember that large clusters better to be only 8 points to save nodes

Big portion of damage comes from bleed\ailments related medium clusters so its important to utilise them, but both these nodes kind of rare, so prioritise at first at least one node or mix of them with other nodes

small clusters should be 1 Fettle for more Life, 2 Enduring Ward and 1 any block cluster to cap block chance

( IF you want to use Divine Flesh, then you have to think twice how you gonna cap your block and put at least one small cluster for another 3% max chaos res or even two clusters)

About jewels, 2 abyss for avoid bleed chance, anti-corrupted blood mod, life and some resists you need
usual jewel i put just because i needed mana leech
Lioneye's Fall need to convert melee nodes in bow for dmg
Watcher's eye need for anti-crit mod and +% block chance mainly

Original based on Esoro, ZiggyD and angryroleplayer, so lvling is the same
leveling:
Spoiler
Esoro pob can be found here for leveling and tips, check pob notes, since game changing all the time video outdated partly, but pob easier to sustain: https://youtu.be/d-x_kL90czU

but no one tried to make with max block so i tried myself
with glancing blow or rumi it doesnt need much currency and time
to cap without, that's tricky
so i spent hour or two in the end to figure out how Bow character can cap block

How to make Bow character with 75% block?
Spoiler
Since we are Gladiator we need only block of attacks:
1. 24% comes from Rearguard unique quiver

2. 7% comes from crafted mod on chest (prefix)

3. 5% comes from elder\hunter mod on gloves (suffix)

4. 8% comes from Watcher's Eye under Determination aura

5. 8% comes from Painforged Gladiator ascendancy condition - when you hit
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Painforged

6. 14% comes from Enduring Ward x2 + 2% on small block nodes x2 on small cluster jewels
https://poedb.tw/us/Enduring_Ward
Condition: While at maximum Endurance charges

7. 5% comes from any block related small cluster jewel, i choosed Vicious Guard since i needed life leech https://poedb.tw/us/Vicious_Guard

8. the last 4% comes from Gladiator ascendancy small nodes

So in the end 67% perma +8% when you hit = 75% cap

The trick is how to get While at maximum endurance charges without killing mobs?
You need to sacrifice 1 suffix on each ring to craft there +1 minimum endurance charges
And Annoint - Disciple of the Unyielding to get last end charge to hit 3 and be max block all the time
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Disciple_of_the_Unyielding

How to avoid all stuff?
Spoiler
I figuring out few leagues how achieve such things, with this build, its easier than with others i tried

1- Anti-stun
from blocked hits or when im killing stuff because of enchant on boots - 80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently
its hard to cap it and with glad it doesnt need much, but boot ecnhant helps + chest craft

2- Anti-blind from Resolute Technique

3- Anti-ailments
50% from elevated mod on boots, near 30% crsfted on chest and 25% from synth ring implicit, surpisingly rings not expensive for such rare mod

4- Anti-bleed
25% from Ralakesh small pantheon, 50% from boots, 2 abyss jewels with near 20% because i dont found any source with easy 5%, like without jewels its only 75% and abyss jewel can only have 20%,
mb i would swap my usual jewel for another abyss and choose anti-burning ground Abberanth, cause blight dogs deal a ton of dmg from it, but i needed mana leech on ring and i didnt hit it so i left things like this

5- Anti-poison ,
it can be lucky, malevolence watcher's eye have this mod and i use it, but avoid bleed have hybrid 50% avoid poison, you can find i think another 50% somewhere, like from small cluster

6- About crit,
its determination watcher's eye -60% + warlord mod on belt -30%, another 12%(20%) comes from Sanctum of thought medium node on the tree, but my character 97lvl so i dont have these points, its just for the memes, but if you have 100 you can take it

How to craft:
Spoiler

Getting items with 2 elevated mods actually not so hard in terms of how its random because bleed + ailments on boots both suffixes, so you buy or craft it with maven orbs, then use awakener orb and it hits 100% 2 your mods, but the last suffix is random, i had empty like i wanted so i crafted there aspect of spider for another dmg/defence layer and then you reforge item with tft guys keeping suffixes

the same with gloves, its suffixes, but i made a mistake actually when i theorycrafted my gear in pob, cause when you hit awakener orb 2 elevated mods, you dont hope that third mod suffix would be great or empty and i need that suffix before for the last 20% ailment avoidance,BUTI hitted t1 dexterity and i need it anyway, so i started to seek another source of ailment avoid and can actually have it on synthesized implicit ring - 25%, yes you have to sacrifice influence for that, but you have it
someone gave me a tip, that you can craft synthesized gloves with 5% attack block implicit for high roll resists

Craft of avoid ring was the most boring thing, you just chaos spam for resistance you need + life + empty suffix, thats really not different from fossils i tried firstly

BUT

the curse ring was interesting, i bought it, yes, but Vulnerability was Delve mod, so i could hit it with some exalted orb, I choosed Hunter and got +15 life on hit, which is really nice since this build cant have life on block (except small cluster One with the Shield but 50 life not much and another mod only works with shield),
its like Split Arrow shooting 10 arrows, each chaining 3 times with Awak Chain gem so 10x4= 40 hits x 15= 600 life on hit, if my math not correct, i can edit it, anyway its great sustain since Leech dont gives much, our attacks not so big.

Belt i made myself with life + elemental fossils, warlord reduce crit dmg mod i hitted on 4 try of exalted orb

Chest i bought and multicrafted, nothing really to say, but its not hard to get, potentially there is can be socketed attacks -mana cost, +1 to max ele resists and Life

Elder Bow i made myself with spamming Contempt essences, actually it wasnt super random, you can get t2 bleed mod in 30 essences im sure and you will be fine.
I tried to make better bow with elder bleed mod + generic phys dmg multi but it turned out too much random
and
before quiting i spent many currency just for the experiment if i would fracture t1 inc phys merciless, how more dmg it would be, random wasnt on my side, 6 tries i fractured garbage so only elder bow, but POB saying 30% more dmg since bigger bleed hit, but we woudnt know

Other mechanics i put in build:

Spoiler
Im using few auras, but Determination take 50% of mana, but With Aul's Amulet it becomes 0% so it opens few possibilites to use watcher's combos,

Another example: if i would be a caster i could take
Coward's Legacy with aul's amulet + watcher's determination uneffected by vulnerability= 30% more LL dmg

You can use dash, but flame dash is better in situations like sirus beams where you have to teleport, not getting model throw beams and then die because of debuff

and about ensnaring arrow setup, totems are fine, but in intens fights like ultimatum or bosses with aoe skills like atziri they die quickly, so i using it myself with mirage archer+gmp+maim

in theory i could use another bow setup for ensnaring arrow changing it with X, but you dont really have much time for it, but mb mb, if so i dont know how to spent another 4 gem slots, mb decoy totem (shrugs), write a comment with suggestions

Since build dont use any vaal skils, vaal molten shell nice thing to have in tough situations

Lioneye's Fall - left from marauder to convert melee bonuses to Bow

Since the build have many anti-things, i found that i have few empty slots for flasks and put Brutus Restraint for free flasks charges with the Traitor timeless Keystone https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Traitor_(keystone_passive)
i have 2 empty flask slots, so im kind of regenerating every 5 seconds 8 charges for all flasks

according to Bex:
"If you have four flasks that aren't full, you would get one charge per flask. If you have some that are full then the charges go to the flask that needs it."

So if you more lucky than me and can craft avoid ring with mana leech, you will put another abyss jewel instead of generic like me and can change Ralakesh small pantheon on Ryslatha for another 3 flask charges

Mechanics which i didnt put in build are generic pierce, chain and fork on items, it will break Ensnaring arrow mechanic in stupid way, which triple your dmg

Item mods for example which you dont want to use: crafted\aisling unveiled gloves mod, hunter pierce on boots and Rearguard rare vaal implicit for +1 chain

Worth to mention:

you can use aspect of the spider to inc dmg, slow enemies and take less dmg, the same with Skitterbots

Flesh and stone i found less usable, since inc dmg part only works in blood stance and you better to stand near enemy when you Ranged??? and it has more mana reserve, with maim like 39%

Another Version with Divine Flesh:
Spoiler
some poeple give me an idea after posting it to make another version of it, its tankier, but have less dmg
POB: https://pastebin.com/tQ6XYs7C

So the difference here that we changing Lioneye's Fall jewel on Red Nightmare which gives 10% chance to block attacks, but we sacrificing lioneyes melee nodes since they pointless
Pros: it opens suffixes on rings and you can hit chaos res for Divine Flesh
it makes enduring ward setup pointless so you can take Chaos born small cluster jewel to be at 83% max chaos res or Antivenom for 81% which gives another 30% poison avoid and you better to take another small cluster for 4% block chance to cap 75%
since with 83% max chaos res, poison not a big a deal you can swap watcher's eye malevolence node on something else, mb the dmg version of it like ailments deal dmg faster

cons: you have to calculate better and fits hard everything to cap chaos res with capping block and using other mechanics i utilised,
and we loosing some dexterity from Brutal restraint,
but its really possible especially with synth gloves implicit, which gives 5% chance to block attacks too, so you can have nice gloves with big resists, life, some leech and getting stuff you need on clusters you swapping

it should be x2 tankier according to pob ehp calcs, but you loosing 30% of dmg
so it has potential but i woudnt start with this, mb the right time to try it after all medium dmg clusters + elder Bow
and since pob showing 30% more dmg with fractured merciless, you can try and if you lucky, you will have the same dmg and x2 ele defence

In the end i can say it was fun path of exile bleeding all content and be much tankier than many bow builds, but Volatile dead still can kill you(
Dernière édition par Alackyr, le 22 juin 2021 06:25:04
Dernier bump le 9 oct. 2021 08:35:33
Good Job Sir!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires