On June 12th PDT, community streamer Zizaran is organising a 10-day Class Gauntlet Event. Racers will compete and earn points by leveling characters and killing bosses to see how all of the classes fare in some of Path of Exile's most difficult encounters. The event will take place as an Event League provided by us with the new Monster Area of Effect Mod as well as other damage mods and Monster Life. The prize pool is funded by the community and Zizaran's Event Partner.

Start Time and Information on How to Join

The event will have Increased Monster Area of Effect, Monster Damage, Monster Speed, Monster Elemental Damage, Reduced Player Resistances as well as Increased Monster Life. We have created this as an Event League this time around! Simply log in the day of the event and click "Join" in the bottom right of the character select screen. Players will receive points based on levels and specific boss kills. Don't forget, to get boss kill points you must submit kills in the Path of Exile Community Racing Discord which you can join by clicking here.

Start time: juin 12, 2021 10:00 AM (UTC−4). The event will last for 10 days. A countdown is available here.

Please Note: All of the above times are displayed in your local timezone.

Prize Pool

The prize pool is crowdfunded by Zizaran's Event Partner, the community, and community streamers such as RaizQT, Nugiyen, Alkaizerx, Baker, DS_Lily, Zizaran, Badger, Terence_, Lightee7, Steelmage and more! In addition, streamers and their communities will be able to create a bounty with the money they fundraise for the event. Bounties are a custom prize that can be awarded to players for achieving a specific goal in the event. Keep an eye out on their social media for announcements regarding when their fundraisers are taking place and what they will be!

Zizaran's Event Partner will be matching all contributions to the prize pool (Up to $25,000). The total prize pool will be split as follows:
  • Operational Costs: 5% of Overall Prize Pool - To be distributed amongst Community Developers, and League Moderators
  • The bounties placed by streamers and their communities during the fundraisers
  • The prize pool minus bounties and operations cost will be awarded as follows:
  • Rank 1 Overall: Gauntlet Trophy + 2% Bonus
Witches
  • Top Witch: 8%
  • Second Witch: 4%
  • Third Witch: 2%
  • Fourth Witch: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Shadows
  • Top Shadow: 8%
  • Second Shadow: 4%
  • Third Shadow: 2%
  • Fourth Shadow: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Rangers
  • Top Ranger: 8%
  • Second Ranger: 4%
  • Third Ranger: 2%
  • Fourth Ranger: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Duelists
  • Top Duelist: 8%
  • Second Duelist: 4%
  • Third Duelist: 2%
  • Fourth Duelist: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Marauders
  • Top Marauder: 8%
  • Second Marauder: 4%
  • Third Marauder: 2%
  • Fourth Marauder: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Templars
  • Top Templar: 8%
  • Second Templar: 4%
  • Third Templar: 2%
  • Fourth Templar: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Scions
  • Top Scion: 8%
  • Second Scion: 4%
  • Third Scion: 2%
  • Fourth Scion: Frost Viking Armour Pack, Frost Viking Cloak, Dragon Hunter Armour Pack and Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG

Random Draw

Leveling your characters to certain thresholds will also make you eligible for the randomly-drawn prizes made up of both merchandise and microtransactions provided by Zizaran's Event Partner as well as 1000 Apollyon Mystery Boxes supplied by us! The general prizes listed below will be randomly drawn from all appropriately-leveled characters except for the Level 90+ Armour Pack prizes, which will be drawn per class. You can gain more than 1 ticket per account for the microtransaction/physical prizes, however you cannot win more than one prize per category below:

Where to Watch

You can catch exciting moments from the event by checking out Zizaran's Youtube Channel where Skryah and OMGitsJousis are teaming up to deliver some epic highlights!

Click here to learn more about joining the event, the rules in place, the point system, prizes, or to contribute to the event.

Special thanks to community members Faderon, MrMadakey, ManWithHat, Skryah, OMGItsJousis and Viyro for their contributions to this event.

Good luck to all those participating!
      Posté par 
      le
      Grinding Gear Games
      Niiice some competittion finally
      To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
      I'm not a streamer and I don't do discord often. should I still be qualified for getting the in game prizes by simply leveling up to 50 for example?
      Looking forward to it!
      alkparty with a guitar
      Is it only for PC? or console also counts?
      I feel bad for the people who get excited about things like this.
      I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
      fantastic
      "
      Destiny20209113 a écrit :
      I'm not a streamer and I don't do discord often. should I still be qualified for getting the in game prizes by simply leveling up to 50 for example?

Yes viyro give them by dming you on this site
      To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
      Is It HC? And if I will not enter to discord i will able to get random prize?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires