Slayer Build I think

Trying to do some theory crafting.
I have a 6 link Cherrubim's Maleficence.
To approximate the general stats are about:
1100 armor
1400 evasion
Plus 70% Chaos Damage
85 Life
100% increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech

So I was thinking what class can utilize every element of this fully.
I noticed that of all the Unique armor's out there CM has the best combo of Armor and Evasion.

I thought since there are a fair number of passives which give a large bonus to armour and evasion under the Duelist it would be a great starting point if you wanted to get the most out of both stats.
Also as a Slayer if I focus some ascendancy to Life leech it works well with Cherrubim's.

The next part was where I am having trouble. 70% increased Chaos damage.
I couldn't find a good skill for Chaos damage other than Viper Strike (Which actually seems to especially benefit from Duel wielding and can work with a sword).

So my question is am I on the right track and if so I'm really surprised to find not one build in POE ninja with this combo.
Let me know your thoughts and ideas, thanks.

I should add offhand I'm willing to spend more than a few exalts but less than 10 to complete this but I'm not a stickler for expecting it to be one of the best builds ever. I just like to try new things.

I'm sure you will point out trying to max armor and evasion at the same time is sub optimal and I'm fine with that. (I get it.)

In particular since I'm no expert, I am wondering is if there are nodes that covert damage to chaos so I don't need to start with a Chaos type of skill.
Dernier bump le 11 mai 2021 13:42:01
I forgot to add. I already have a toxic rain build and didn't want to run a second toxic rain character even if it is a different class. I only ever do a skill once.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires