[3.14] Vaal Ground Slam BONKMASTER | All content viable | Ultra Tanky | 10mil + DPS | League Start

Welcome to the BONKMASTER, this vaal ground slam champion crushes the endgame while being a tanky master of the BONK. The build scales damage using war cries and survivability through fortify effectiveness. The gear is all rares aside from a flask and some cheap jewels making it league start viable (I league started this build with no problems). The build also has amazing clear and does very well in Ultimatums.

POB: https://pastebin.com/qR0vgHRA
Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9KGZZ1Aow

1 Pros and Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
-Ultra Tanky
-Good DPS
-League start
-SSF Viable
-No need cluster jewels
-Active gameplay
-Easy to gear
-Can do all content in the game
-Fast clearspeed
-Easy ultimatums

Cons:
-Lots of buttons
-Can not do Phys Reflect maps

2 Skill gems, passive tree, bandits and pantheon.
Spoiler

POB
Spoiler
POB: https://pastebin.com/qR0vgHRA

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Bandits and Pantheon
Spoiler
Bandits: Kill All
Pantheon: Lunaris, Shakiri

Gem Links
Spoiler

Vaal Ground Slam > Brutality > Impale > Pulverise > Melee Phys Damage > Close Combat

Intimidating Cry > Seismic Cry > Enduring Cry > Second Wind > Smoke Mine/Dash/Flame Dash

Ancestral Warchief > Blood and Sand > Lancing Steel > Dread Banner

Flesh and Stone > Maim > Pride > Enlighten (min level 2)

Vaal Molten Shell > Increased Duration > Cast when Damage Taken

Blood rage

3 Ascendancy
Spoiler

Master of Metal -> Unstoppable Hero -> Fortitude -> Inspirational

4 Gear, Jewels, Flasks, Anointments

Spoiler
You don't exactly need these items to make the build work, life and resistances are enough, the only thing you will need is an axe with good dps. The axe I have is very good but you only need a 500dps axe for most maps and a 700dps is enough for awakener comfortably.

The rings should be vermillion ring with life catalysts, you can buy these yourself and craft them with harvest, one warlord one is good to get the vulnerability mod. The amulet should also be life catalysed and spammed with essences of horror for increased fortify effect with other good suffix's, this can then be harvest crafted eventually by rerolling prefix's. Shaped boots are good for getting ailment immune. The anointment crystal skin also helps to reach ailment cap however if you don't need it tenacity is a good option.

Gear
Spoiler

Jewel Mods
Spoiler
Increased Maximum Life
Increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons
Increased Global Physical Damage
Increased Damage
Increased Damage witch Axes
Increased Melee Damage
Increased Area Damage
Dex/Intelligence/Resistances/Physical Attack leeched Mana If you need

Unique Jewels
Spoiler
Call of steel (use time variant)
Rapid Expansion

Flasks
Spoiler

Anointments
Spoiler
Crystal Skin or Tenacity

Dernière édition par TheShayaan, le 10 mai 2021 19:07:32
Dernier bump le 10 mai 2021 19:01:12
I switched to this build after my failed attempts with Shattering steel and it is a lot of fun! Thank you for the guide. I love the stuns in ultimatums especially. So far no problems in T16 maps but I'm a little worried if the damage will be enough for endgame bosses.

Is there any way how to scale the dps even further? I imagine a pride impale watcher's eye would be a pretty big damage boost. Is there anything else?
|Interesting build, I'll be trying it for sure in a bit once I Get more funds.
"
GimbO a écrit :
I switched to this build after my failed attempts with Shattering steel and it is a lot of fun! Thank you for the guide. I love the stuns in ultimatums especially. So far no problems in T16 maps but I'm a little worried if the damage will be enough for endgame bosses.

Is there any way how to scale the dps even further? I imagine a pride impale watcher's eye would be a pretty big damage boost. Is there anything else?

Yep that watchers eye will increase the damage a fair amount, other options are flat phys rolls on jewellery, a elder/crusader penetance mask with -9% phys mod and the fortify mod, a bigger pdps weapon and awakened gems.

This build is going to struggle to do insane dps due to being RT, its main focus is finding a good balance between maintaining being very tanky and still doing good damage. If you want to do more damage a berserker crit variant could be better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires