[3.14] Vaal Ground Slam Champion. Big Deeps. Big Clear.

Hey guys welcome to my vaal ground slam champion guide. Essentially the build scales warcrys and fortify effect on a champion to do a lot of damage and have good survivability.

I have a video guide that explains the tree and gem links. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9KGZZ1Aow&t=562s

Here is the pob: https://pastebin.com/qR0vgHRA

The build does like 2 million ground slam dps and a lot more when you use vaal ground slam. Ive killed awakener 9 with this character and bossing feels pretty safe.

I league started this build and it felt really good, damage started to drop off around mid to late red maps but then I upgraded my weapon and had no problems.
Dernière édition par TheShayaan, le 30 avr. 2021 15:30:11
Dernier bump le 6 mai 2021 08:17:08
i would love to try it the thing is the axes are expansive , whats the best way to craft them?
"
lordofcinder6 a écrit :
i would love to try it the thing is the axes are expansive , whats the best way to craft them?

Yeah my specific axe is expensive but you dont need a 800pdps axe. I would start with a 500 then a 700. I never intended to even get a 800pdps axe it just happened to be that the person who was selling the 700pdps axe did not craft t1 attack speed on it and instead tier 2 so I was able to divine it and recraft it to increase the damage by a lot.

If you wanna craft your own phys rolls using harvest on a ilvl 83 karui axe is best but may take a while to get one thats able to be crafted up to a big axe.
Dernière édition par TheShayaan, le 4 mai 2021 08:00:59
Great build man. 5-6 ex investment for 4,5 million dps with 680 Pdps axe is more than cheap. i would change boot's - too hard for coloring and quartz flask for diamond - too good not to use.
"
Zartarux a écrit :
Great build man. 5-6 ex investment for 4,5 million dps with 680 Pdps axe is more than cheap. i would change boot's - too hard for coloring and quartz flask for diamond - too good not to use.

Hey regarding the boots it doesnt matter too much, I personally like the chaos res implicit and thought the new base was cool, it isnt too hard to colour a four socket either using the jeweller trick or harvest.

The reason we dont use a diamond flask is because this build is RT, quartz flask is great for allowing you to run through mobs especially good in ultimatums, alternatively you can get a phasing on kill abyss jewel and drop it for something else.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires