Frost blade how to improve hight damage please help (attach pob )

Hey guy i’m newby player now i’m play gladiator and have total dmg when used all bottle around 200k can you help me to see this my build change something or change build for play another stater build something about bleedbow

My pob >> https://pastebin.com/PFLi1yBt

Thank you so much exile and have a mirror day
Dernier bump le 19 févr. 2021 13:17:17
Some things I saw:

Swapping Melee Phys Damage for Rage will be a small melee dps boost and a massive dps boost for projectiles.

You spend 3 strength points going from Warrior's Blood to Juggernaut, when you could instead spend 2 points connecting from Bloodless. I would move that freed up point plus the point spent on Born to Fight and instead get Versatility which is a small melee boost and a nice ranged boost.

I would move the points from Flash Freeze and the point before it, as well as Aspect of the Lynx and the connecting point, and to getting Fatal Blade for about a 12% increase

Annoint Dazzling Strikes on on your neck for about 6.5% more damage

Farm Harvest to annul that Lightning damage mod off and either replace it with base phys damage or cold damage.

You have low base crit chance, getting crit chance to attacks on an Elder chest would be a huge upgrade.
Dernière édition par Razekal, le 19 févr. 2021 13:18:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires