3.10 HC flicker strike

So I dont really post builds but i figured this might help some of ya out.. i only really play flicker strike and this has by far been my strongest build yet.. i havent run across anything that has been even remotely challenging (i havent tried end game bosses yet.. still working on unlocking uber lab) but so far everything ive run across has simply melted.. i barely ever take damage and when i do im at full before i can flask.. i use spectral throw for my single target because its better dps than flicker but you can use whatever you want.. when i get the 6 link ill likely link slower projectiles so they return faster which will further boost my dps

tree:
https://pastebin.com/xh01bA6X

the idea is to max out your block as much as possible, decent dmg mitigation and a metric fuckton of leech.. i use surgeon flasks so i can cycle them and keep up the curse/freeze/shock immunity pretty much permanently while mapping.. i know this isnt a very good guide but take a look at the pob it should have everything ya need.. i havent decided what im gonna take for my last lab but itll probably be the endurance charge generation/dmg reduction.. but block would be a solid choice too.. its up to you

i level with spectral throw until level 43..then i dual wield Daresso's passions and start flickering.. at 53 you switch to prismatic eclipses.. then upgrade to scaevas at 60.. use forify, ancestral call, multistrike on your flicker setup until you can get a fortify on hit corruption on a scaeva..the clear is solid even without splash but it does get noticeably better once you can add splash to the setup.. upgrade your main hand to a good rapier when you can afford it but keep the offhand for the block chance.. theres a lot of upgrades in the build but the biggest one that you really do NEED is a soul tether.. its only about 40c and if ya save your currency you should be able to put that together by the time ya hit act 9 (give or take) which is about when youll start to really need it

one tip for playing flicker strike is to use dash to control your movement.. when you start flying off in a random direction you just need to dash back in the direction you want to go and itll more or less listen.. no need to stop attacking at any point

again i know this is a shit writeup but its a solid build.. hope it helps someone :D
Dernière édition par Zekang, le 1 avr. 2020 04:22:42
Dernier bump le 1 avr. 2020 04:19:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires