3.9 Blade Flurry bleed Gladiator | destroys all content | unique playstyle (15- 25ex)

Hey guys I've got a build to share which works very well for me. It has huge dps and great defense mechanics and you'll feel really tanky at even just around 4.8k life. Be free to pick more life nodes and spec away some dmg nodes should u feel squishy as there is already enough damage. I dont because i like damage.It uses 5 auras and huge dmg uniques.

I'm aware that there are still huge equipment improvements which can be made and i'm working on that but i just share it as it is now.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/EDhgeB4q

Leveling

For leveling you'll have to rush jewel sockets and the dex/int nodes in the tree so you'll have enough at lv66 for Paradoxica. Early it'll feel rough bc of that but as soon as you get the bleed explosion and first dmg nodes on tree everything explodes and its a breeze til t16 and beyond. Be sure to spec all the life nodes until u reach maps. Be ready to get as much resistances on the rare gear and anoint Weathered Hunter should you have trouble as its very cheap and gives us huge dps & accuracy + res. Else anoint something usual like Tenacity or be free to get Whispers of Doom on there should you want to add another curse.

Gear
For the shaper ring just get a ilvl 86 base and chaos spam or alt craft a bit for res and life (+energy shield). To get aspect of the cat buy the Farrul beast for around 60c on trade and craft it on the ring in the bestiary. Be sure to check that there is at least one suffix open.

You also need to get a little bit of energy shield so we can use energy leech support as its crazy good and a huge dmg increase. if u dont want to use that replace it with maim.

For the price for the gear, just be ready to pay around 10ex for Farrul's Fur as it's just insane. be sure to get 2 paradoxicas for around 3ex as they match 20ex+ foils easily. Aim for high phys and bleeding (blood rage is also great as we dont use it since we always have all charges up). Impresence is cheap, abyssus too and expect to pay around 3ex for the belt and Mark of the Elder. Rare gear is aimed for maxing res and life

Also, you'll need 2 jewels to max your res and get your int and dex up. The other slot is for a pride double damage watchers eye.

Lmk if you need any further explanation
Dernier bump le 2 févr. 2020 00:34:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires