NEW: Loose of XP with deaths !!!

Hi,

I don't understood why I have "lost" some experience points after my login back (Yellow bar was close to the quarter of level, after reconn. it is dropped close to "0" from my actual level). I was lvl 80 and I have beaten Baran in a square Map from the Atlas but I have needed 2-3 attempts to defeat him (unique bosses are used to One-Shot me bc I'm cheapiest elementalist as a lullaby).

So maybe this is perfectly normal (probably as normal as Kitava's punishment with the -40 Chaos Resistance for the Sin's rescue from the death when Kitava is mid-life) but it was some informations we all probably need to know BEFORE to discover it by personal experience.

Personnally to my level I don't rush level, best build or something else but K will be glad to have your opinion about it.

Thanks and stay safe from the Death's Sentence, it was my best advice.
Dernière édition par g0ne, le 21 janv. 2020 17:28:48
Dernier bump le 21 janv. 2020 17:25:31
Yea, apologies, the losse of XP takes part of the game's mechanics (like D3 or like every hack'n'slash does I guess...). I just play PoE since 2018 so... I'm still a dead noob in this game !

I have just noticed it today reading another (French) forum (thanks to them !!!).

Probable it is just a lack of information about it in-game, particularily when we don't died often before the Act III and more...

But I "learn everything new" each day about PoE.

Thanks all :)
Dernière édition par g0ne, le 21 janv. 2020 17:27:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires