Cyclopean Coil ignite bug

Hey, I'm wearing a Cyclopean Coil leather belt on my Deadeye at the moment, and currently have Dex>Str>Int, however I am still being ignited when opening strongboxes that have the mod "ignites you when opened", yet I do not seem to be getting frozen. So either the strongboxes are supposed to bypass the immunity, and the freeze immune is bugged, or strongboxes are not supposed to bypass immunity and the ignite is bugged.
Little help understanding this please?
Dernier bump le 24 mars 2019 16:48:43
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
"
LintNZ a écrit :
Hey, I'm wearing a Cyclopean Coil leather belt on my Deadeye at the moment, and currently have Dex>Str>Int, however I am still being ignited when opening strongboxes that have the mod "ignites you when opened", yet I do not seem to be getting frozen. So either the strongboxes are supposed to bypass the immunity, and the freeze immune is bugged, or strongboxes are not supposed to bypass immunity and the ignite is bugged.
Little help understanding this please?

From my understand you're saying that:
- Dex is higher than Str
- Str is higher than Int

If the above is true, then it's working as intended.
The belt says "Cannot be Ignited if Strength is higher than Dexterity" and "Cannot be Frozen if Dexterity is higher than Intelligence".

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires