Autohotkey scripts

Hi,
I've been playing the game now for 2 weeks almost, and i want to know if using an autohotkey script is bannable or not

for example, having a macro that presses 12345 with one button instead of having to press every single flask individually which is quite annoying considering im playing a flask reliant build, is that bannable?

Also autopresser macros
For abilities with cooldowns, when you hold down the specific key for that particular ability it doesnt recast it again when it comes off of cooldown, which is also quite annoying considering that its not the case for abilities with a cast time...
so if i made a macro that keeps pressing for example W for as long as i hold it down, would i get banned?

Im just asking cuz it's better to be safe than sorry

Also i've read the ToS and it says that anything automated or related to a "bot" is bannable, but it doesn't explicitly say that this particular type of macro is bannable so i need a link to a reliable source or answer from someone who actually works at GGG about this..
Thanks in advance
Dernière édition par Gebzx, le 23 mars 2019 04:33:25
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 06:23:51
This shit is blatently obviouis that it is bannable, but if you really needed to know you would email support instead of asking other peoples opinion.

Serisouly the ToS mentions automation, and you are wanting to automate things.

12345 with one key automates 4 other keys with one press

auto presser (duh it's in the name of what you want it to do)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
you are NOT allowed to do multiple action with one key.
That is why many people was banned using a trade macro because there was a key assigned that would do this --> say thx for trade and leave party = 2 actions = banned.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires