Make Unique Collection Tab Stackable?

Hi there!

Love the new Unique collection tab, but it would be immensely helpful if you could put more than one of each unique in the tab by buying more tabs.

Instead of becoming a separate tab to occupy our already stretched Stash tab manager, just make it so each purchase of a unique tab increases the "depth" of the unique tab by 1.

As in: I buy 6 unique collection tabs and now can stack 6 of the same unique. I guess theres the tech issue of stacking a unstackable item type (you did it with fragments!) but man, would that be cool.

Thanks!
Waiting for a descent league thats entirely a huge, neverending ledge style map with only "undead rhoas of fervor" in it.
Dernier bump le 28 mai 2019 10:54:51
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
Make it so you can link items in it to the forums. Currently you can't.
I wish they would do that for maps as well. If you go to level 100 you will have thousands of maps and you need several map stash tabs to stash them all.

Same for Burial Chamber runners, they still need to use regular or quad tabs to fit in all their Burial Maps.
This is too much, it is supposed to be a UNIQUE collection stash
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh a écrit :

Can you explain this answer.

Do you mean, UNIQUE, as in a term to describe a class of rarity with this game...in which case, how is storing an item in a tab made with the specific purpose of storing those items "too much"

Do you mean UNIQUE as in "One of a kind", in which case, there are several Unique outcomes to a single item type in the unique rarity. Especially with Legacy, vaaled, and variations within same series.

Or do you mean UNIQUE just to imply ONE of each item should be able to be stored. Even under that meaning, the op clearly stated he was talking about purchasing multiple unique tabs, and just being able to access them all within one window. So he can have all 5 variants of facebreakers compared side by side, if he purchased 5 unique tabs. (and by variants, I refer to legacy mods, not just 5 different rolls.

Dernière édition par BloodBaneBoneBreaker, le 22 mars 2019 17:52:25
"
"
bobtctsh a écrit :

Can you explain this answer...

Exactly this.

All i want is to be able to give GGG more money to be able to hoard several uniques of each type, even crap ones just for the heck of it.
Reaching the end of the league and sayign "lets see how many limbsplits i dropped. Oh, its six hundred just like last time".

GGG, let me give you money.
Waiting for a descent league thats entirely a huge, neverending ledge style map with only "undead rhoas of fervor" in it.
I personally regret having bought it as i thought i could put all my unique in said tab.
Its better for them you buy more several unique tabs not just one, so no stacking
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
i'm satisfied the way it is now.
yeah, uniques occupy a lot of space, but just one tab that can take 1 type of every unique can free a lot of space.
the uniques you really need to keep more than one copy are not so much.
but i talk from a ssf point, and someone who didn't use often the trade system.

a single tab that can stack same type of unique is beneficial only for someone who revolves around trading.
don't think i won't accept a tab that can store every unique i have, but the way it is done now is perfectly balancing the utility, and the possible income ggg has from selling tabs. if the unique tab was overperforming, people would need less tabs space.

"
rarylith a écrit :
I personally regret having bought it as i thought i could put all my unique in said tab.

seriously regretting something that can save you not only a lot of space but also time? even 1 type of every unique is not underperforming over a quadtabs in the long run
Dernière édition par Sol_Starving, le 28 mai 2019 09:52:33
Its a collection tab. Not trash bank.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires